PDA

View Full Version : looking for job as dispatcher

moh
2nd Oct 2007, 19:21
i'v got the FAA dispatcher license and experience for 6 years as flight folower ...

i'm looking for job in airline what ever in saudi arabia or dubai or oman .

any one can tell me where can i applay .:ugh:

i'm from riyadh saudi arabia

regards

sbh684b
3rd Oct 2007, 05:39
Emirates are full at this stage. but have a look at Air Arabia.
Go to www.Airaraboa.com (http://www.Airaraboa.com) they are looking for flight dispatchers
on thier web site.

cheers

moh
3rd Oct 2007, 14:16
thanks sbh684b (http://www.pprune.org/forums/member.php?u=151782) i'll look there

sbh684b
4th Oct 2007, 07:25
Sorry, the website is www.Airarabia.com

moh
6th Oct 2007, 23:16
thanks

but still looking

JRC
15th Oct 2007, 11:30
Etihad is hiring.
Royal jet in AUH is looking for dispatchers
RAK airways in Sharja is looking for dispatchers.

moh
15th Oct 2007, 18:11
thanks JRC , i'll send my CV to thim

Aviation advisor
22nd Oct 2007, 09:11
send your C.V TO [email protected]

moh
22nd Oct 2007, 19:22
i did advisor

thanks

ubaid123
14th Aug 2008, 19:52
Hi,

Im GCAA licensed dispatcher, currently residing In U.A.E on a student visa and fathers sponsorship.

Looking for a Dispatcher job in U.A.E or any other Gulf currently,

First priority is Saudi Arabia, Im really interested in working in jeddah or any place in Saudia, i ve been there and loved it, really laid back , notthing like duabi, Im ready to move out of this Highly Inflated and congested city man. Sick o fit all, Has any body seen the rents out here lately?? its just ridicoulous!

I will really appreciate any help, advise , anything at all .

I am wiling to work here though, dont get me wrong , i was born and raised here, its just that recently past couple of years have just really changed my mind about dubai.

So guys if you know of any openings or contacts then post them please , need the contacts coz out here you cant get any where without the proper contacts.

Thanks a bunch

desertopsguy
20th Aug 2008, 12:14
Saudi Arabia?...Laid back? I guess that's why millions of them cross into Bahrain everyweekend to be 'stressed out' by chines girls and abundant booze :}

Or is there another KSA somewhere else that I don't know about.

moh
21st Aug 2008, 20:59
he he he your funy ,, desertopsguy (http://www.pprune.org/members/182927-desertopsguy) telling jokes would you guys give him attention . :D

anyways

people free to do any things they like and stop watching them.:=

ubaid123
22nd Aug 2008, 02:18
Laid Back in the sense that its not as congested and busy as dubai,here always something is up and somethings going on and people are always in rush and STRESSED!!, i was born here in dubai , have lived in USA for years and in UK and im back in UAE , and i would take the FIRST flight to Saudi if i could , its just too peace ful in my opinion.

Relaxing and relieveing from stress does not mean one has to get drunk and commit fornication.That is not everybodys idea of De-stressing, There is a hundered other ways to chill out and relax and have a good time and release the stress that one goes through the whole week.

Wouldnt you wanna live in a place free of drinking and chinese girls?? wouldnt you wanna raise a family away from all that crap!? or would you rather live and raise your children in AMSTERDAM!!??

How is a place with literally no Alcohol and other things that Cause Corruption and crime and immorality in society not laid back?

When i said laid back i really meant Not congested and Busy.

What is Laid back to you sir? People getting drunk and high and commiting crimes and stealing your car stereo or smashing your windscreen or Killing people or Robbing and bar fights and prostitues and all types of things that affect the society and disturb the peace?? is that a good life?? Wouldnt you wana live in a place free of all that? with peace of mind and soul?

Root of almost all the problems western societies are facing is drinking in my opinion, and drugs.

So saudi just got rid of the root of the problem itself , if any body from over there decides to go across the border and do that thanits up to him , the government can only regulate its authority on its land, not across the border.

When someone says its "MY LIFE" I will do what ever i wish, and that sort of stuff, I believe its very irresponsible, We all have responsibilites, that we need to fulfill and live by in this life, While not HURTING OR CAUSING DAMAGE TO OTHERS , THEIR LIVES , THEIR FAMILIES THEIR MINDS AND PROPERTIES, All these things are supposed to be safe and secure and its every individuals responsibility to play his part in safeguarding these things.

We are not supposed to hurt others by our actions , words our hands and in every single way.This is HUMANITY! Other peoples blood , their properties and families and what ever they got are all sacred and are to be preserved and safeguarded and saved from all types of evil , we should not be a threat to the people in any way or to their families and property.You cannot just Hurt others , its stricly forbidden.

moh
22nd Aug 2008, 04:30
Mr. ubaid123

I meant by free to do any things they like and make them happy, by

traveling, drinking and dancing, which is pleasure.

you cant stop them unless they did what you said hurting or cuasing damage

Might these people u'v judged , you saw them in bars or nightclubs or they were drunk
don’t judged whole the country by drunk guys or teen agers

When you saying most that means more than the half of the Saudi population thats HURT

(MIGHT YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NUMBERS)

which you advised us not to do

ubaid123
22nd Aug 2008, 11:17
You can either do what you like, and follow your pleasure and lusts or you could do what is liked by God Almighty, you cannot please your self and God at the same time my brother.

Coz everytime you are out there doing things that please your self and getting pleasure you might be actually doing something that is FORBIDDEN and you will regret it, if not in this life than definetly in the next life.

I ALSO MENTIONED MY BROTHER THAT I WILL TAKE "THE FIRST FLIGHT" to saudi arabia if i could, what does that mean, that mean i love SAUDI More than anyplace in the world, I would really give up a good job or car or house and live in saudi with an average job , house and car, you know why coz I LOVE SAUDI ARABIA.

When i say most people i dont mean more than half. I meant in general and you have to agree with me.

Some of the People that i RESPECT the most in this world are saudis and live in saudia , so i wil never really disrespect the country coz of some of its individuals , rather i ask God to Guide me and them to the right path and Help us All.

When you live in places like usa uk and even dubai you learn to respect saudi a lot, and i do respect it a lot and i am trying day and night to MOVE from here to Saudi
so please dont get me wrong.
AlhumdOLILLAH i do not have problem with numbers i have a bachelors in Aircraft maintenance engineering from Western Michigan University USA AlhumdoLILLAH and i also have a dispatcher license from Uae.

when i say most saudis , i did not say most saudis are drunks , i said most of them are rude and unfriendly, but i take it back , what i should have said is most saudis i came across and i dealt with were very unfriendly and did not have any manners.But at the same time there are so many saudis that i listen to and read from everyday, like the Shoyoukh of Makkah and Madinah and noble Scholars and their books and students of knowledge.

What desetrtopsguy meant i think was that people from saudi go to bahrain to get de-stressed and release their stress by drinking and fornicatiing. It is not everybodys idea to destress like that, but yeah some people do that, but definetly not my idea of chilling out and relaxing and destressing, I believe drinking changes the state of your mind for some hours and you forget the worries and stress of the world, but there is a reason why Bible and Quran both have forbidden Drinking And Fornication(Adultery) I can Quote you verses from both Bible and Quran that stricly FORBID Drinking and Adultery.

One of my best mates ever was an american dude John Green, the guy proved to me that Bible and Jesus have forbidden Drinking and Adultery, The dude did not drink and was married and had about 6 children, now thats a goodlife in my very humble opinion.

any way this whole topic went from one subject to a whole another subject.

lets get back to the discussion and leave this debate alone,

I do aplologise for any pain and sufffering caused by my comments Bro Moh, please forgive me.

Peace be with you!

moh
22nd Aug 2008, 15:27
your welcome any time to Saudi Arabia

I agreed with you drinks is forbidden but what can we do if some people find them pleasure in these things
It's mentioned in quran as you said , if they not doing what god telln us to do , do you think they will listen to us ? but the only thinks we can do to remind them it's a sin. Not forcing them am I right ?
Regarding that guy I said to him funy what he described studies , infact I didn’t found him funy I'v just take my self away Cuz these kind of people the hateness Washed them mind so it's not wealthy to reply to him

Aplologise to you ubaid

ubaid123
22nd Aug 2008, 17:15
You are right ,

It hurts me to see brothers do such things and i get carried away with emotion, because what we love for ourselfes we have to love that for our brothers, right?

I hate to see the youth wasting their lives and youth away in these things.

I WILL Go ahead and edit my comments beause i realise i was wrong

moh
22nd Aug 2008, 20:05
your good man ubaid

tell me any progress about the job ur looking for ?

desertopsguy
23rd Aug 2008, 11:07
Every country has it's dirt, some more than others and KSA is no different. They have drug problems, alchohol problems and even a growing AIDS problem. Surprised eh? People are people and will, for the most part, always do what they want regardless of mohammed or jesus or buddha or whatever your taste.

Your comment about no drugs and alcohol in KSA...I think you are severly mistaken, drugs are a huge problem there, ask that to any of the airline HR dept who regularly fire employees and crew for failing drug tests, or the 1000's of addicts in the bigger cities. AIDS is firmly established there although denied but I suppose they blame the west for that too.

Blame western culture all you want for your woes but as all westerners will tell you, they at least have the freedom to choose the parts they want when they want them.

Freedom..is there even a word for it in many of these so called 'peaceful' places :ugh:

By the way, AMS is beautiful city:ok: You'd know that if you spent any time there.
The human mind is a wonderful thing...open the door once in a while and find out, I think you might be pleasantly surprised in what you might find.

Rant over...Good luck with the job hunt.