PDA

View Full Version : Base Training

Cabair351
1st Oct 2007, 12:02
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me whether any TRTOs in europe (UK ones are too expensive!) offer Base Training on the 737 Classic or NG aside from cockpit4u/Hubair/Randhem?

Thanks for the help

Markos.
1st Oct 2007, 19:06
I can't believe my eyes!
I guess you're European and you've paid for your TR, and now you also have to pay for your Base Training? This is unbelievable, how could it be?

If we make a basic operation: 60.000€(more or less, for integrated ATPL)+30.000(more or less 737 TR). We have a result of 90.000€ and still without a job!

My god, how bad the aviation is in Europe....

IRISHPILOT
1st Oct 2007, 19:14
Markos, he does not have the TR yet. - The base training is part of that, after he will get it onto his license.

A colleague did his base check with Lufthansa after doing the course elsewhere (though that's years back). CSA does this... I am sure Travel Service would do this too...

good luck! IP

Mercenary Pilot
1st Oct 2007, 20:26
I can't believe my eyes!
I guess you're European and you've paid for your TR, and now you also have to pay for your Base Training? This is unbelievable, how could it be?Under JAR you need to complete a base check (6 T/O's and Landings) within a certain time period and is considered part of the TR.

My god, how bad the aviation is in Europe....Pretty much as bad as the US. :sad:

So You Want to be a Regional Airline Pilot in the US? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RayMaswju1A) :ok:

Cabair351
15th Oct 2007, 20:19
Can anybody please tell me whether having studied at a particular TRTO in the UK if i decided to then do my base training with another TRTO in Denmark this would be ok to get the TR stamped on my licence?

Regards,
Cabair351

alescz
29th Oct 2008, 14:13
Sterling bankrupted today. I should have my base training on 737-500 next week...

arara
4th May 2009, 18:24
guys heeeeeelp !!!! looking for base training on 737...any TRTO in mind ?