PDA

View Full Version : moderators closing threads???

The Kavorka
29th Sep 2007, 00:15
I was wondering why Tinbindilla, one of the pprune moderators was closing so many REX threads???

Isn't this supposed to be a place where we can share ideads, fruastrations and other areas of goss.....

Metro man
29th Sep 2007, 00:55
Me too, post asked about captain salaries and was answered. Some discussion then took place because people were surprised how low they were and comparison was made to other jobs, including the skill required of a pilot. Hardly very far from the original topic.

Whilst it may not have pleased REX management I can't see anything posted which would have them calling their solicitors.

This moderator is a bit trigger happy with the thread lock. I thought these forums were for discussion ie free speech ?:ok:

Keg
29th Sep 2007, 01:20
I've always found that if I had a problem with the moderators actions that sending them a private message was the best way to get an answer to my questions. Shocking I know! :eek: :ugh:

TINTIN25
29th Sep 2007, 01:33
It is all about exercising their power. Any moderators on any forum site like controlling what is discussed. You say something that they don't approve off and they will remove it so they can feel big & powerfull. :E

There must be an element to truth about the discussions on REX. I wouldn't be suprised if one of the moderators actually works for REX :suspect:

DirectAnywhere
29th Sep 2007, 02:00
Look Kavorka, we all know you hate Rex and love Jetstar. Every Rex thread you post on makes that clear as day.

It's the mods trainset - well, actually it's Danny's but they're his delegated authorities. Send them a PM and ask the question.

I think it's been said before, PPRuNe is not a democracy.

I don't think it will be long till we hear the....click....

SmokingHole
29th Sep 2007, 02:40
You say something that they don't approve off and they will remove it so they can feel big & powerfull.

TINTIN, it's their bat'n'ball, get over it.

There must be an element to truth about the discussions on REX

Since when did truth interest you? The sh!t you smear all over these threads in your poxy coloured fonts while masquerading as an instructor is starting to smell.

TINTIN25
29th Sep 2007, 03:20
Smokinhole you ain't any better always busting peoples balls on the forum.

I can see it is going to be a riveting experience for any low-time pilot who has to work with a ball buster like you. Embrace the changes that are happening in the industry :=

Gone are the days where there was an endless supply of experienced pilots!

As for this thread I think the moderators will be closing it very soon!

SmokingHole
29th Sep 2007, 03:47
Poor delusional fool. I rest my case.

Towering Q
29th Sep 2007, 04:22
I can see it is going to be a riveting experience for any low-time pilot who has to work with a ball buster like you.

From my observations Mr Hole works very well with low-time pilots, he, like most, doesn't have much time for w@nkers.

Tidbinbilla
29th Sep 2007, 04:30
It is all about exercising their power. Any moderators on any forum site like controlling what is discussed. You say something that they don't approve off and they will remove it so they can feel big & powerfull. :E

There must be an element to truth about the discussions on REX. I wouldn't be suprised if one of the moderators actually works for REX :suspect:
Incorrect. When there are 3 topics running with separate titles and all you kiddies moan and bitch over and over about the same thing, it wears thin with the silent majority of readers that have no interest whatsoever in your gripes with Rex or the industry in general.

I bet that 2 years ago you would have been ecstatic to have been offered a job by any of the regionals you bitch about on this forum. Now you've been fortunate enough to move on to the next level, you just want to slag your former employer out at any opportunity? Aren't you all big men!

None of you people loitering in the Rex forums have come up with any ground breaking facts for weeks! Just the same old garbage about pay (and hijacking what were once legitimate threads). You were happy to accept the terms and conditions when you were there, i.e did nothing about it. So why the change?

It's just another example of bitter selfish behaviour, hidden behind the cloak of anonymity. I'd hate to have to work with some of you.

TINTIN, old son - I don't work for Rex, in fact none of the moderators here do. So you're wrong yet again.

The only thing I've seen you right about is that this thread will be closed.

Kavorka, we know you love Jetstar. That's fantastic. I'll lay odds you felt the same when you were at Rex.;) Enjoy your career (?) I hope we don't see you back here when you leave Jetstar, slagging them out as you do with Rex. God knows there's enough bandwidth wasted on that one already.
:hmm:

Finally folks, remember:

The arse you kick on the way up might just be the one you have to kiss on the way down.

Time to grow up, children.

Disappointed TID.