PDA

View Full Version : Are too many consultants taking our jobs?

lalapanzi
28th Jan 2001, 00:55
Now's the time for honesty amongst us http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/blackeye/lol.gif
Those that have had to work with or suffer the consultant, what good have they done for your department? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/blackeye/SMILies.gif
Oh the icons are for the benefit of that consultant of consultants JSR who likes them so much.

lalapanzi
1st Feb 2001, 03:12
Oh well have to conclude that I am just unfortunate with the consultants I have made the dis-pleasure of associating with.
An experience if never repeated would be too soon.

vipero
1st Feb 2001, 05:09
Better consultants than wannabees...
:) :) :) :)

lalapanzi
3rd Feb 2001, 03:17
The following transcript is from an e-mail received relating to consultants. As the sender appears to be shy in joining in the topic have assisted them.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Oh yes I know Mr ***** alright. A very shrewd character and a consultant of some discription. It will be interesting to see if he replies to your thread on Consultants. He has the slimy knack of getting management on his side, then moves in to shaft the staff so that he can get more work. Ive known him for years but I must say, I have no desire to keep in touch with him after he shafted me, a so-called friend and many other ex work mates, especially those from *******.</font>
Now I find it hard to believe people have only had good experiences with consultants. :)

PiperChauffeur
4th Feb 2001, 00:49
Vipero, I disagree.
Wannabees have a sincere interest in aviation and dispatch. Consultants only have interest in raising their own salery, if necessary by cutting down on the workforce "for the company to be more competetive". The aviation industry would do better without most of the consultants.
They bore me with their "I know better attitude"
PC

vipero
4th Feb 2001, 02:08
Dear Piper,
I've never had a consultant here...but tons of wannabees...my fault, next time will never employ people showing flying certificates in their Cv's...

as always, no offense to anyone.
Ciao
Paolo