PDA

View Full Version : Application form question

andjellastwin
27th Sep 2007, 16:32
This is one of the main questions for applying for a cabin crew.I dont know how i would answer it most professionaly,so could you help me with that?:}:ok::D:8
Thanks everybody!

State the reasons for applying and why you feel you are suited to becoming a cabin crew member and do you have any other skills/qualifications which you feel may be relevant? Please detail

How would you answer it?

CAT3C AUTOLAND
27th Sep 2007, 16:42
I think this may be worth posting in the Cabin Crew forum mate.

Just answer the question honestly, what do you think you could bring to the job? You have to project the qualities you have to become a cabin crew member. I think what they would be looking for is good team player, good with people, customer service skills, being able to work under pressure, being able to deal with an emergency, etc.

Good luck with it.

andjellastwin
27th Sep 2007, 16:56
Oh... i kind of know what i would write but because english is not really my language i just dont know how to put things together and not look like im talking to a friend or something,but really look professional... :(

I want to write that its because i think they are one of the leading and the best air company in the world,and that i have a great wish to be a part of their team because i think i have skills or....i dont know...i have what they need

Oh but see...i just cant put the words together... :(((
:(

Polorutz
27th Sep 2007, 17:23
If they are an English speaking company they will be looking for fluency in the language and that can be one of the factors that can break your application process quite easily, english is not my mother tongue and I met some guys at the CTC who had trouble to express their ideas in english and they ended up quite frustrated when the interview came.

It's not against you in particular but dominating the language in which you will be interviewed will be a big big part in getting accepted.

Do you speak any other language other than english?? I speak Spanish, German and French too and would help you translate into english if you are fluent in any of the above.