PDA

View Full Version : TAG Aviation Interview

Nimrod615
27th Sep 2007, 13:40
Got myself an Interview at Farnborough coming up.
Any experiences/tips etc would be most appreciated.
Also where to look for further info...the website is limited.
I have searched here on pp. Saw another Q similar but thought I'd refresh it in a new Thread.
Many thanks in advance.
nim

falconbis
27th Sep 2007, 14:33
copy paste from Netjets as the guys running it are ex Netjets...even the tech questions are identical but the sim is a G4

cheers

Flintstone
27th Sep 2007, 14:50
What he said ^^^^^^ except we're more relaxed :E

Wellll, ok. But I'm only writing this once so in future anyone who doesn't use 'search' and read this can get stuffed:O

Online psych test before the big day. Same thing you've seen before. Always choose the well made gun, being the life and soul of the party and never being ignored in conversation. Poetry, hiding in the kitchen at barbecues and preferring to work alone in the woods felling trees is RIGHT out, ok?*

Day starts with a briefing. Free coffee, tea and biscuits. Drink all you can and stuff the biscuits in your pockets.

Panel interview. Not a trapping exercise, just a chance to see if you'll fit in.

Simulator. As Bizantin said it's the G4 but you treat it as a generic sim so no systems knowledge required. My tip, it's a little heavy on the controls but otherwise ok. The profiles to be flown will be simple and you'll have plenty of time to study the plates beforehand. Rather than pair up candidates there will be a 'competent' first officer in the RH seat. Again, no tricks or traps.

That's it. Good luck!!

*Actually I've never even seen this online test but I'm sure they're all the same. I think I passed mine :}