PDA

View Full Version : Netjets To Get Additional Falcon 7Xs - Now Up to 33 Aircraft

Riker
24th Sep 2007, 18:58
More fun toys to play with - I am sure everyone expected this additional order. That's great because that means more Netjets pilots will be able to fly these birds once the fleet is delivered. Not too shabby - I wouldn't mind flying one of these airplanes around the world for Netjets. Certainly would beat Loco flying in my opinion.

Dassault wins order for nine more Falcon 7X from NetJets; backlog exceeds 170
PARIS (Thomson Financial) - Dassault Aviation has won an order for an additional nine Falcon 7X business aircraft from NetJets Europe, taking the total order to 33 aircraft.
Fractional ownership operator NetJets Europe, part of Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, will start to receive the aircraft from the second quarter of 2008, Dassault said.
The French aircraft manufacturer said its order backlog for the 7X has now passed 170 aircraft.
[email protected] hem/jlc COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Financial News Limited 2007. All rights reserved.

Aussie
24th Sep 2007, 20:23
Hope they recruit enough pilots to fly them!!!!

270/55G75
25th Sep 2007, 07:33
4700Euro net per month in the new contract to fly a 7x..........

So are we above or below industry standard wages ????

Anyone......:}:

Itswindyout
25th Sep 2007, 07:45
nuff said.

johnbull69
25th Sep 2007, 08:19
Is that 4700 euros net for an FO?
and if so what does a Captain net?

270/55G75
25th Sep 2007, 08:41
No Johnbull69 that's for a captain. Net take home 4700E
Pension allowance is deducted.
This is what we get with the best contract in the business.

Fo's will be around 3000 E i reckon.

keepin it in trim
25th Sep 2007, 08:42
including per diems, take home for a capt is around 6000 euros a month

270/55G75
25th Sep 2007, 08:52
yeah sure including per diems if you work 18 days that month.........
We are talking net salaries here. Per diems is an extra and part of it you spent on route.

Net 4700E

Per diems : 70 E per working day (1 meal and 2 glasses of red wine in London)

Gross :95000E

Minus
Tax : 25% plus approx 5% social contributions
pension : 1000E/month own contribution

Equals : 4700E

Anyone

keepin it in trim
25th Sep 2007, 09:30
after tax and NI contributions, no pension contribution, i see 5000 euros a month, basic salary, + 1050 euros per diems, if I work 15 days in a month (70 x 15).

CL300
25th Sep 2007, 09:55
And you do not forgot anything en-route ? :mad:

Just checking... re :mad:

If you are happy, I'm happy...re re :mad:

johnbull69
25th Sep 2007, 11:17
So a Netjet Captain (take home after deductions) ie net is 4700 euros or 3279 pounds sterling.
And a Netjet FO (take home after deductions) ie net is 3000 euros or 2103 pounds sterling.
I am not doubting anybody but guys on "what did you take home this month" thread (terms & endearment) are quoting 7500 euros for a captain. I am intrested as i was thinking of applying.
Thanks for replys in advance

270/55G75
25th Sep 2007, 11:20
Thats current conditions :

6500 E/month net
1000 E/month per diems

There is a new contract now.

falconbis
25th Sep 2007, 19:49
:= sorry mate but the current new best deal of the industry give you net 5400 Euros month without pension contribution ! A pension that is still not delivered today but Netjets said that it will put only 1/3 of the Pilot input :ouch:
so you need to put aside at least 1000 euros a month if you want to be the best Pilot in the industry flying the most wealhty and influent people and not finishing your career in a goverment retirement home. I left aside the fact that you will already not have a private medical inssurance with the best contrat of the Universe :\. Sorry but BUPA stop with your employment or eventually your retirement.

So yes 4400 euros net and better not been sick or its -95 euros/day the first 15 days then better have some saving for the following months...:uhoh:

About perdiem ! if you fly the 7x over the planet 2 meals a day with 70 euros/day you will be lucky if you bring back home 20 pourcent at the best...it will pay your car park at the airport for 6 days..euh no sorry Netjets don t pay for the parking neigther and the new tax system in Portugal prevent us (except the brits may be..not sure) to deduct it.:ok:

Smeagel
25th Sep 2007, 20:24
Blimey Falconbis, have you nothing good to say about Netjets? Are you trying to do me out of a job here?

:E

bizantin
25th Sep 2007, 21:05
Come on guys, 5400euros is a lot of money for a small start up like netjets.
I know it is only 40% of what you can make on any other GV in Europe but...
Wait it might still go down.
For information it is the 3rd paydrop since Netjets started...best deal? my as:mad:

Flintstone
25th Sep 2007, 21:35
This started out as a 'Woohoo!! I might get to fly a great aeroplane' thread and then someone asked a question. Funny how almost every Netjets thread turns sour.

Wonder why that could be :confused:

austrian71
25th Sep 2007, 21:43
Hi mates,

flying for nje I have to say, the payment is in connection with the roster very good compared to other operations, anyhow, the work is fun, professional people are with you and I still cant complain about it, but as you know: the gras is always greener at the neighbour :-)

Flintstone
25th Sep 2007, 21:58
the payment is in connection with the roster very good compared to other operations

Depends which "other operations" you are referring to. I get paid more, work less and have far less (make that 'no') stress than I ever did with Netjets.

Sure, if you compare them with the crappy end of GA they are a little better but compared to decent operators? No chance.

hawkerpilot
25th Sep 2007, 22:19
most airlines are decent too.

I flew for Netjets before and went back to the airlines; comfort, no stress, no irritating managers who have no background, allthough think they do, behind your back........better pay etc etc

One thing is for sure. they claim to be an airline, but they certainly are not and will never be..............;)

joehunt
26th Sep 2007, 07:23
falconbis

".......best Pilot in the industry flying the most wealthy and influent people......"

Beg to differ old chap. Netjets, contrary to what they tell you and try telling everyone else, do not employ the "best" pilot's in the industry. Most of the best and most sort after, are employed operating private aircraft and on possibly up to twice what Netjets are paying and are flown home to sit out the aircraft downtime in many cases. Not sitting in a hotel or flying up to 6 sectors per day.

The seriously rich have their own aircraft or fleet of and only hire a/c when necessary.

CL300
26th Sep 2007, 07:36
hey joe , if you knew the guy behind this screen name, you will be ashamed.. LoL

He is quoting as a reference, the marketing of Netjets UK, not his opinion.

The rest of your post, I cannot comment on since I'm bound with an agreement as long as I 'm working for the company.

FourGreenNoRed
26th Sep 2007, 08:20
NET salary can differ in other countries without double-tax-agreement. The Danish and the French could sing this song. For some nations 25% plus 5% is better than what gets deducted at home. If you didnt pay taxes so far with the old contract: good for you, bad for others . . (it used to be the Number 1 on the NTA Pilots wishlist, to go onshore).
Best deal in the industry? Well, the overall package is allright if you include the gateways and the stable roster and the flying-fun. Salary is better elsewhere, but as long as they find people (The best? I doubt it a lot) they have no need to react.
For me personal I couldnt sit two weeks in Moskau or one of the other fun places in the snow or in the sand and fly everyother day, the more in money (off-shore, untaxed, insurance?, pension?) can not make up with this.
And the few real good deals seem to be hard to get, if you are not willing to spend two weeks away from home, or the aircraft is based far away from home . . .

MountainSea
26th Sep 2007, 08:20
Hello Bizantin
Can you be more explicit about the "wait it might still go down....it is the 3rd paydrop..." you mentioned.
Thks

bizantin
26th Sep 2007, 08:58
4years back, everyone was hired with individual terms (everyone negociates his own deal). Then came the DM supremacy (not the Bourne one). Company was fast growing already and hiring significantly. They implemented a salary grid lowering the salary of most of the guys under the previous terms. Then comes this new fanstastic deal where, again, we lose money and overall situation awareness. Divide to conquer with country per country differences. It works. They are smart.

For the one happy with the new deal, ask yourself if you are honestly comfortable with the taxes, the sickness policy, seniority, bounding (6years for a GV), and salary...

south coast
26th Sep 2007, 09:11
Biz

I dont understand how you can say you have received a pay decrease with the implementation of the 'new deal'.

If, you were not paying any taxes on the old deal, then by receiving a pay rise and now paying taxes, then yes, you will net less now.

But, not paying taxes is illegal and you should consider those days of non-tax paying as a bonus and hope they never catch up with you.

Lets be honest, you cannot expect to go from not paying taxes to being brought on-shore, and paying tax somewhere to be the same.

Now, dont get me wrong, I am not disputing the legalities of being employed by a UK company, living in Spain and paying income tax in Portugal and scoial sercurity/ National Insurance in the UK- that for me is a whole different stroy.

I do think it unfair to just say it was a 'pay decrease'.

EatMyShorts!
26th Sep 2007, 09:26
south coast, I am sure our friend biz paid tax like all good people but he was in the favourable position that he paid tax in France where you only pay around 5% to 10% income tax as a pilot because you make your money outside the country.

If we all had a UK contract we could reclaim part of the taxes that we pay because we do not fly in UK-airspace every day that we are on duty. That would be a fair deal. This flat-tax in Portugal seems to be a bit dodge, to be honest, because still some countries do NOT recognize this tax. Well, all this has been written already in this forum, I don't want to repeat it all again.

Flintstone
26th Sep 2007, 09:28
south coast. If he's French then under the previous contract he would have been on an excellent tax deal so therefore legal and way better off than now.

Joe. He was being sarcastic. In fact when I read his post I could imagine the wicked grin on his face. He'd agree with your comments wholeheartedly.

Damn! EMS beat me to the 'submit' button.

south coast
26th Sep 2007, 10:44
OK, I agree if he is French then he was on a legal scheme.

In that case my post applies to non-French.

CL300
26th Sep 2007, 11:38
south coast, I am sure our friend biz paid tax like all good people but he was in the favourable position that he paid tax in France where you only pay around 5% to 10% income tax as a pilot because you make your money outside the country.

This is not the exact explanation, in France anyone can use what is called 'Frais réels' ie Real expenses scheme ( Pilot or not , being paid offshore or being a goverment employee); instead of a standard deduction of the 'net' income (this is not 100% accurate but good enough for the explanation).

So anyone can add up (with some limitations), the expenses related to the course of his employment ( car, toll, dry cleaning etc.) If you are employed as a pilot or declared yourself as a pilot, there is a scheme , negotiated year to year by the french pilot unions, that authorized some fix amount of deductions depending where you have been flying to . These sums are directly deducted from your 'net' income. Therefore at the end of the year if you flew a lot internationaly, you will find yourself with a significant reduction. This is not the best part, if you are married with kids, have a maid and bought a residence for rent under specifics schemes, all of this is deductible. For example you pay the maid 12180 Euro a year, you can deduct from the taxes to pay 4927 euros (that was for this year); therefore if you had to pay 10000 euros of taxes you end up pying 5073 only...
So it is a misunderstanding that you do not pay taxes, they are just spread differently.

With the new contract, this is a new deal, and discussions are in progress in order to play with a better set of cards. The only thing that I can say is that with the 25% at source; we cannot benefit with any of the previous scheme, because we are not employed by NTA but by a staff company and paying ourselves to be self employed on top, would impact our salaries drastically (since we are already paying pension, social security etc.) notwithstanding a pure income tax discussion.

south coast
26th Sep 2007, 12:03
Thanks CL.

Clear as mud now.

bizantin
26th Sep 2007, 13:22
I have always paid taxes. I want to rest in peace...(:E).
Indeed, from one country to another, the outcome of the contract is different. Good for Austrian, average for most, bad for french and impossible to accept if you are danish. They divided us to ease their work. Well done.

Flint, How come you could see the grin on my face? You must know me very well. I have to be careful...
Enjoy

biz

Capt Crash
26th Sep 2007, 13:34
This is the rates of pay stolen from another forum:

2 years 5200...

4 years 5400...

8 years 6200 ...

pocket money !

It is just not enough, there are better paid jobs out there.

Riker
26th Sep 2007, 15:13
NJE offers a far better package than many airlines or charter operators out there (much better than the Charter operator I currently work for). Pay is competitive, schedules are reasonably fixed, route variety is ever-changing, excellent domicile policy for pilots, airplanes are advanced (even the Bravo is nicer than my Lear) and well-kept and job security is better than a lot of operators out there. NJE is not perfect - but neither is any airline or similar operation. Perfection is elusive in the aviation business - DON'T EXPECT TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS....

With all of that said, there are many jobs out there much worse than flying a Falcon 7X around the world for NJE (after flying the Bravo or XLS for a few years - that's fine with me if I ever get hired). No way I will fly for Ryanair or EasyJet to the same destinations over and over again with a mix of earlies and lates. No way I will ever move to Dubai and feel like a poor person for the rest of my life relative to everyone else there. I want to live in Europe and not in Asia, Africa or the Middle East.

NJE offers a viable alternative for many people - and now people will have the ability to fly even nicer airplanes. Instead, people will always look for the negatives and never acknowledge some glaring positives. This website is full of bitchy people - I have come to expect that now.

CL300
26th Sep 2007, 16:23
Riker, shall I understand that you are not working for us ?

You are summarizing the point of GA charter vs Scheduled Airlines perfectly, as a general point of view. Whre I do no meet you , is that one's should not expect to make a lot of money; what is a lot of money ?
For me good money is 10k€ a month net. This is my personal welfare, others would be happy with 5k€ other would not consider living with 20k€.

Money is not everything and surely lifestyle and airplane a definite factor; the outstanding thing at Netjets is that you have the same money should you decide after being 6 years in the company to fly the C550B after having spent the last years long-hauling and reverse Jet-Lag.

As you said nothing is perfect, but it is not a reason not to try to improve it...

Elias
26th Sep 2007, 17:07
Riker: (even the Bravo is nicer than my Lear)

Your Lear is going to feel extremely offended, unless She is a 55...

Besides the pun, when is this new contract supossedly going to be implemented?, and if gross first year captain is,up to now 95,000, can anybody tell what it'll be afterwards?

Riker
26th Sep 2007, 18:10
I absolutely agree about trying to improve the situation at NJE. Why shouldn't you? The point is that pilots are always bitching about wages, QOL, etc. and that will never change. No organization is perfect. With that said, NJE offers a lot of great aspects that are clearly superior to those at most low-cost carriers and major charter operators. I am a big fan of NJE - I am thinking about applying myself. I would love to fly a Falcon 7X someday...

I think if you are looking for a stable operation with pretty good compensation, very nice equipment, fixed schedules, unlimited route variety and a great mix of domiciles, NJE should be a primary consideration. If you want to just focus on compensation, perhaps a field outside of aviation should be considered. That was my original point (although I did not articulate it well).

bizantin
26th Sep 2007, 18:46
Funny to see that the ones saying good things about NJE are the ones not working for NJE...
Come on riker, if it is that much better than your lear...apply. They cannot really afford missing somebody with your experience unless you are a character or you are unable to fly row data.

FourGreenNoRed
26th Sep 2007, 21:11
Funny to see that the ones saying bad things about NJE are the ones not working anymore for NJE...

As mentioned before, only the same people are replying here, mostly crewmembers which are not working anymore or not yet for NTA. Always the same reply negative which allready left and are now on a personal crusade to prevent others from joining. Spreading out interna, every argument 50 % truth or less is good enough as long as it fulfills its purpose.

CL 300: You need 10 k net to be happy and work 170 days a year this leaves me headshaking. Get a live dude or fly your a... off and spend your money in the hospital or in one of the countries which pay you this amount of money.

If you want to fly nice jets into a heavy variety of locations with nice crewmembers during normal working hours. Work in a hassle free environment in respect of admin and training and so on and get paid reasonable for working 170 days a year (and yes, it is hard work) and live where you wish then dont let the others take you down.

There are quite a few in here which left and came back. Others never fit, because they like the airline style more or cannot cope with the flying challenges. So check out your needs and your individual tax situation and then decide.

Over 800 crewmembers with the company but only the same make politics in here.

Move on crusaders.

Smeagel
26th Sep 2007, 21:50
How do you know all the detractors are ex-employees? You don't.

How do we know you even work for the company? Unless you are prepared to prove it I think we should treat your own remarks with the same degree of scepticism that you want us to apply to any anti-NJE comments. Only fair, no?

If you do work for them then you know very well that there are plenty of people within the ranks who have lots of bad things to say about it. Somewhat hypocritical of you to announce on here then that less than 50% of what the naysayers write is true. Is that a figure based on exhaustive research or one chosen because it sounds good? I suspect the latter but hey, I'm just the suspicious type.

You are right about one thing and that is that it seems to be the same people who are anti-NJE. But wait a second, isn't it also the same people who deny anything is wrong with the company? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't a number of those seem to have disappeared from this forum? Would it be a coincidence that they began to drift away when the new 'best contract in the industry' was unveiled by your wonderful management? Sometimes in life it is what isn't said that speaks volumes and the pro-NJE'ers who no longer leap to the company's defense are saying a lot by not being here.

Let us not forget that PPRuNe is not the only forum available to NJE crew. There are French, Dutch, Portuguese and English forae. Are you telling me those were set up because all is sweetness and light in NJE? We both know the answer to that one. If it were all as sunny as some would have us believe there would not be a campaign among the crew to organise a union. Sure, the company are playing dirty and will delay the inevitable but it's just that, inevitable. Why do the crew feel they need the protection of a union? It's the best contract in the business, no?

By belittling CL300's figure of 10,000 euro a month you are really displaying your lack of knowledge of the real bizjet world. People make that sort of money in the civilised world without having to 'fly their arse off'. Maybe you're a little jealous because you're not one of them? CL300 is more than capable of handling the flying at NJE, I'd wager he's done it for longer than you, but even he is showing signs of unhappiness. He's just too polite to say so for now.

Riker
26th Sep 2007, 21:54
Bizantin,

I have a few friends at NJE (so I am familiar with the situation) and I will be applying. Until now I have had family issues that have made changing jobs difficult. But that's my personal business. I would like to see things get better at NJE too - there should always be progressive improvement in wages/compensation as the company continues to do better. I am not a communist - I agree that all employees should benefit from growth and increased profits. I started this thread because I was excited about the potential opportunities to fly 7Xs and other aircraft at NJE one day. Growth of the 7X fleet at NJE can only be a good thing for the pilot group - right?

With your condescending language and tone, you sound unhappy or dissatisfied. That's too bad. Sure, NJE is far from perfect and it could always get better in a myriad of different ways - no organization is perfect and the money could always be better. Perhaps you should go work for BA, EasyJet or Ryanair and move on to supposedly greener pastures if you are unhappy.

It is always easy to focus on the negatives instead of celebrating or highlight some of the positives (especially relative to other choices out in the market). I started this thread because I wanted to highlight what I thought was a positive for existing and future pilots at NJE. Sorry that you disagree.

Smeagel
26th Sep 2007, 22:26
Riker, you crack me up. You're like a drowning man splashing in different directions in search of a lifejacket. India, middle east, europe, is there any region of the world that you haven't tried to get into or do not claim to be an expert on?

How many companies have you declared would be great to work for? Unless of course it's one of the companies that you have chosen to declare unsafe, bad, dishonest or whatever. Would these be the ones who ignored or rejected your applications by any chance?

In some cases you voice an opinion based upon second hand information "I know someone who has worked there......". Why is it alright for you to dispense advice in this manner yet not acceptable for people who work or have worked for NJE to tell the truth about THAT company?

The answer is obvious of course, Netjets is the current object of your affections and IF you get an interview you can tell the panel how you have always wanted to work for them (best not mention the other companies though, nobody likes being two-timed) and point them in the direction of your fawning posts.

On the other hand you could listen to the people with first hand knowledge and accept that just maybe they know of which they speak and you do not.

bizantin
27th Sep 2007, 07:38
Riker,

Sorry you got me wrong. I am sure you are a nice guy and I am not trying to discourage you to join. I am just trying here to give accurate and honest information. So far, what did I say that is wrong?
Netjets has good sides: they pay on time, offer nice airplane like the 7X.
But after a couple years you will see that the 7X is doing mostly long haul (exhausting with the Netjets business and the very little support you get from the office) and it will take you a minimum of 4 to 5years to get on it, very minimum and all that for 40% of the price market bounded for 6years!!

feel free.

I left my seat (not a 7X but...)

biz

No hard feeling I sincerly hope...

FourGreenNoRed
27th Sep 2007, 08:29
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't a number of those seem to have disappeared from this forum? Would it be a coincidence that they began to drift away when the new 'best contract in the industry' was unveiled by your wonderful management? Sometimes in life it is what isn't said that speaks volumes and the pro-NJE'ers who no longer leap to the company's defense are saying a lot by not being here.

You know that I dont disagree with a lot of things which are said here, but its so unbalanced. Only and only the bad things are discussed and are bent to prove the point. You are right, People need to know what is going on before they join. Yes its hard work, yes its business aviation, yes you are taxed flat 25% in CS and yes, 5% social in GB and yes the company is growing faster than is shold and yes, things are changing, and yes move on or dont apply if you dont like it.
Its just so exhausting to correct the disbalanced view which is leaving the wrong picture. This is pushing me into the Devils-Advocate position. But still, every post, which is starting on a informell note gets cluttered and ends up over and over again from the same people writing the same stuff as long as its prevents people from joining.

Boaring! Thats why most posters leave PPRUNE.

bizantin
27th Sep 2007, 12:30
understand but if you want to change company, you know why you want to leave but it is also good to know who you want to join...isn't it?
Most of the bad posts here come from people who lost their illusions...I understand it can be frustrating for the ones joining though.

Thank me and Mea culpa.

biz

Riker
27th Sep 2007, 15:27
Smeagel,

Everyone on this forum knows you are a complete dork. Give it up. You couldn't be more negative. I hope you are having a great time bashing others who are genuinely interested in learning more about NJE and other operators.

Last time I checked this was an information forum. And yes, I do know a few people at NJE and I like to get other opinions - hence why I am using this forum. The problem is that you and most other posters are SUPER NEGATIVE about every topic. There are no positives - EVER. Do I want both sides of the story? Of course. Do I want to know the good and the bad from people "in the know"? Absolutely.

Is adding 7Xs to NJE's eventual fleet a good thing for the pilots there? I would think so. That is why I started this thread - I was excited about this news. Evidently, Smeagel, you would rather focus purely on negatives to make yourself feel better. Just understand that few people on this forum hold you in high regard - you are a DORK.

Merry Christmas

Smeagel
27th Sep 2007, 16:15
Sorry Riker. I just know there's a hidden message in there for me but I can't make it out. Would you be kind enough to make your feelings a little clearer?

I'm sensing anger though, lots of anger. Born out of frustration maybe? You do seem to fly off the handle quickly though, would you say that is a good trait to have in a pilot?

270/55G75
27th Sep 2007, 17:32
Riker !

Smeagel is funny and not far from the truth.

Are you german or swiss ?

Flintstone
27th Sep 2007, 18:22
My money's on him being Dutch, who are just like rude Germans really:p.*

On the other hand he's too uptight to be Dutch. An import maybe? C'mon Riker, lighten up.

*Mijn Nederlandse vrienden weten ik gekscheer:E

the_bookkeeper
28th Sep 2007, 11:17
Hello!

I am Austrian and starting to fly for NJE in january and just want to know why the tax situation for Austrian is good?

Thnx

His dudeness
29th Sep 2007, 06:46
"Are you german or swiss ?"

"My money's on him being Dutch, who are just like rude Germans really"

Now THATS boring !

Flintstone
29th Sep 2007, 08:28
Which is boring, me or the Dutch?

If you mean me well, fair enough. You got me there :ok:

If you mean the Dutch we'l have to settle this outside. Some of the best people I've flown with are Dutch. They're all so bloody tall too but I reckon that comes from living in a country that is six feet below sea level, only the tall ones survive. Well, them and short people with snorkels :E

His dudeness
29th Sep 2007, 08:58
The british slagging germans... that bores me to death... :bored:
Like the snorkel bit... :ok:
Questions:
1) "Bloody germans, can´t take a joke"
2) "Don´t mention the war, I did it once but I think I got away with it"
Which actors, which BBC series?

Flintstone
29th Sep 2007, 13:23
Calm down HD. Part of having a sense of humour is being able to take a joke as well as tell one. We've got our Prime Minister, warm beer, cuisine, diseased livestock, the worst neighbours in the world (the French) and a dysfunctional Royal Family. How about you?

Oh, hang on. I think half the Royals are yours, aren't they?

If this doesn't get someone biting I don't know what will:E

south coast
29th Sep 2007, 14:43
I would have to agree with Flintstone on this.

Although, I would go a little further and say the Germans are a really boring bunch and are not much fun to be with for 6 days.

They speak strangely and always get nervous as we cross the Channel.

Achtung!

artip
29th Sep 2007, 14:46
"The british slagging germans... that bores me to death... :bored:"

Thats the best, easiest and most rewarding entertainment for some countrys.

Bye from -11 feet:ok:

Damn snorkels

His dudeness
29th Sep 2007, 15:39
"Oh, hang on. I think half the Royals are yours, aren't they?"
As usual we tried hard, but didn´t succeed....otherwise you´d pronounce iinglisch like id shudd be don and ze "th" like reel europeens such as uss!
"Thats the best, easiest and most rewarding entertainment for some countrys.
Bye from -11 feet"
No more Autobahn for you and your campingtrailer !!! Tadds ze ferdiggt! :=
Riker, Smeagel could you please starting slaggin´each other again, the thread has crept way too much already....sorry for that...

Smeagel
29th Sep 2007, 16:45
My goodness. An outbreak of humour on the bizjet forum? Surely not?

Riker, Smeagel could you please starting slaggin´each other again, the thread has crept way too much already....sorry for that...

Sure. As he's not here I'll go first........... Riker is nothing but a snorkel breathing caravan towing dutchman who probably felches goats in the Banana Bar for tips.

That do you HD? No idea why you'd want this back on topic though. All Netjets threads end up going the same way and it's always my fault :rolleyes:

Your go Riker;)

joehunt
30th Sep 2007, 10:42
Smeagel

I say old chap, you have certainly wound some of those continental types up real tight. I am afraid one or two might snap at any moment.

'on ya!:D

Flintstone
30th Sep 2007, 11:50
CJMan.
An Austrian training captain once asked me what I wanted to work on. I said "Your sense of humour because you are Austrian and therefore do no have one".

His reply? "Ja, I know".

Geddit?

His dudeness
30th Sep 2007, 12:55
"n outbreak of humour on the bizjet forum?"

Nonono, I´m bloody german, no humour around.

"They speak strangely and always get nervous as we cross the Channel."

Yeah, especially since almost all LONDON controller seem to be recruited from the highlands these days. And IF I understand what they say I still wait for the little brown cloud that appears with that bangy noise.

And I always look out for ze Spiddfeuer parked around the next cloud waiting for me...

"All Netjets threads end up going the same way and it's always my fault "

Never mind old chap, I find it most entertaining. Carry on! :ok:

Flintstone
30th Sep 2007, 13:11
I still wait for the little brown cloud that appears with that bangy noise.

http://hsnl.org/images/emoticons/rofl.gif

Smeagel
30th Sep 2007, 16:12
hey Smeagel, punkass, I've got a random question for you.

Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some London City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

only kidding huh ? get a life darling and shut your goddamn mouth

*hands CJMAN a pair of high-powered binoculars and points upward

Have a look up there CJMAN. Way, way, up. See that speck? That's the humour going over your head:E

Man, you need to get laid.

GashShag
2nd Oct 2007, 12:53
Smeagel,
Can you comment on the fact that one of your friends -an ex Netjets Pilot-is REAPPLYING to come back to Netjets?
Ta ta

Riker
2nd Oct 2007, 16:37
Curious to know where that former-NJE pilot is coming from? The grass isn't always greener........

F2 Driver
2nd Oct 2007, 20:08
The grass is always greener.....
2 or 3 former NJE pilots have been testing the water for direct entry commands because of change of terms and conditions within their current airlines due to takeovers and longer time to command. Netjets have said "Join as an FO again and take your chances with the rest of the FOs for upgrade and fleet"
Can't blame the Ex Netjets Captains for saying no this time, a further 4 years on the Bravo/400 verses 737/757/767/787/A319/A320/A321/A330 with APU and cabin crew.
Having said that their have been a number of guys re-joining and getting a Falcon etc! One rule for one....

joehunt
3rd Oct 2007, 07:15
Now isn't that just typical of that lot.

They seem to have no idea whatsoever how to reward loyalty. Let a person come back after not showing as much loyalty as an employee that stays on. Then have their face rubbed in the dirt by being by passed over. Tell you what mate, I wouldn't put up with that for one minute. I would be off!!

HAABD
3rd Oct 2007, 09:57
Hello
You would have information on the course of the selections for First Officier without experience, types of questions, which should be prepared front ,
Thank's in advance

HAABD
3rd Oct 2007, 12:05
Sorry for my English "Mike Jenvey"
That is correct I am requesting information on interview & technical questions,

Thank's

Smeagel
5th Oct 2007, 15:56
Smeagel,
Can you comment on the fact that one of your friends -an ex Netjets Pilot-is REAPPLYING to come back to Netjets?
Ta ta

Don't know about any friends. I'm such a miserable, bitter and negative bastard that few people can bear my company these days and as you know I've little to do with recent happenings there.

I've heard of crew who were taken back as direct entry captains (well, one and I'm no certain if she stayed) but also a few others who have considered it then changed their minds after being offered the right seat. Other than that I've no information.