PDA

View Full Version : Navtech AURORA

fcit
13th Aug 2000, 06:26
Folks,
anybody out there using AURORA, like one of the Atlas Air guys? Just wondering how this system compares to others.

Navtechs www presentation looks promising. Personally I`ve only been working with the host based old application (which I found pretty neat - i.e. user friendly).

Also seen Sabre and OnSight, so I'd be rather curious about the pros and cons reference to these.

I would suppose all the GUI's take their toll in performance. How is it responding? Any trouble with system maintenance or updating. Any glitches or catches one should know before looking into purchasing (you know, the stuff the sales person usually forgets to tell you...)

Any info appreciated!!!!

Many thanks
fcit

Whooaahh
24th Aug 2000, 19:03
fcit,

Check your inbox, buddy.

Whooaahh!!!

fcit
25th Aug 2000, 00:20
Done so, thanks for the info. Sorry I couldn't reply directly, but if I had wanted to reveal my real ident, I wouldn't have had to use PPRUNE, but gone directly to the big ones.

It's a pity but true, I only received two replys to my query. One directly from NAVTECH, the other one from you. None of the real users replied.... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

I don't mean this in a bad way, but if you buy yourself a Rover, you first talk to people driving one and than to the sales person, right?

Thanks anyway, I forwarded all info to the appropriate channels.

Best regards
fcit

Whooaahh
25th Aug 2000, 21:20
fcit,

I couldn't agree more...

If you, or the appropriate party, would like to speak to some of our driver's, then you know where to find me.

Whooaahh!!!