PDA

View Full Version : EMA JOBS

GOLLUM
9th Dec 1999, 05:08
In FLIGHT Kelly Aviation were advertising for ops/crewing staff, I found out it was for EMA, and assume it's for BMA(BLUEBIRD?). Anybody got any idea's, what are they like to work for salary conditions etc
thanks..

------------------
Not all those who wander are lost;

the homesick brummie
9th Dec 1999, 18:45
Ditto the above! If anyone has ANY info, can they please drop me an e-mail to the address in my profile.

Cheers and beers

Brummie

GOLLUM
10th Dec 1999, 06:15
Brummie,
just finished updating my CV for Kelly Aviation, if I get a reply, do you want me to drop you a line?
TTFN

------------------
Not all those who wander are lost;

JB007
11th Dec 1999, 03:41
Hey Chaps,

If it is BMA all i've heard is bad, but this was a few years ago when I was based at EMA with Excalibur.

Someone told me the money was fairly good but the politics......phew - your welcome to them....but as I say, old stories, it may all be different now.

Gollom - Go for your life, you can only see for yourself but hey, I'll miss you !!!!

[This message has been edited by JB007 (edited 10 December 1999).]

boredcounter
11th Dec 1999, 21:05
BRUMMIE
no harm will come from dropping yr cv to Maersk ,if you havn't allready.Viciuos rumours things may be in the pipeline.
Don't be too homesick mind.......WET COLD & WINDY IN THE SECOND CITY

[This message has been edited by boredcounter (edited 11 December 1999).]

the homesick brummie
11th Dec 1999, 22:27
Wet and windy it might be, but you wouldn't notice it from 'the Wheatsheaf Bar'!!

I'm very lucky to be working where I do, the pay is very good, but brum is where my heart is!!

boredcounter
13th Dec 1999, 05:03
Brummie
We all gotta have a staff canteen......

JB007
14th Dec 1999, 02:36
Gollum,

Just sent an e-mail myself, well, it's worth seeing what the package is.....

I know a great pub in Castle Donington by the way.....Nags Head....see your there???

------------------
The World is not Enough