PDA

View Full Version : Oyinbo and small pikin!!!

BALEWA
23rd Sep 2007, 11:54
Wetin be this thing for Oyinbo land everytime man.

Every week, every time, its the same thing, I have not been here for more than a week and my local paper is talking about this dude who they mess around with even pikin that has not even started to walk, Haba :* say everybody should be careful with their kids becos they have lost track of his whereabouts.

Its becoming a sad story in the western world, you cant even let your kids go out on a wander these days for fear of them falling into the hands of this b:mad:rds abi na what will I call them now.

I am always baffled by it, even with all the fine babes walking around town or for Mall, na small pikin them de look.

See the sad case of that english girl that has been missing, its so sad. :sad:

Please if you are on holidays in the west with little kids be careful my people becos there are a lot of these psychos on the loose here, its becoming a problem and the acts by them is increasing at an alarming rate.

I hope all these guys coming to walk in Nigeria are been checked seriously oh. :*

Phone Wind
23rd Sep 2007, 13:46
Balewa,

Sadly it's becoming all too common a story in the Niger delta states too and many children, even as young as 2, have been kidnapped in the last few months. There was a case in Bayelsa State only last week, of a 2 year old child being kidnapped from his boatman father because thieves who had broken into his house were angry that they hadn't found enough money to steal :mad:

Very few Oyibos come to Nigeria to walk - it's too dangerous - and most of those that work here are on lockdown so not available to do any child kidnapping :ugh:

BALEWA
23rd Sep 2007, 16:56
Me thinks you got me all wrong there Sir. :bored:

Seriously, Phone Wind, whats this madness in the west with men after toddlers for their morbid and sick desires.

extract from my local paper

police are on the lookout for a man they say attempted to molest a girl in the middle of crowded bookstore in south Austin last week. They hope someone will recognize the suspect from these pictures taken by an in-store surveillance camera at the Half-Price Books store at 2929 S. Lamar on June 5th.

As a man and his four-year-old daughter shopped at the store last Tuesday night, APD Sgt. Brian Loyd says another man began following them. He says the father was only distracted for a moment when the suspect made his move. “When the father was getting something off the shelf, the other man lifted the daughter’s dress up and felt her. The father, out of the corner of his eye, saw what happened,” Sgt. Loyd said. “The suspect ran from the store. The father gave chase and caught him in the parking lot and tackled him. He tried to hold him in the parking lot but the man got away.”

But the suspect left behind his bright pink backpack, pictured here. Sgt. Loyd says it’s an important clue. “The backpack itself is very distinct,” he said. “If this individual carried this backpack on a regular basis, hopefully somebody will know him and lead us to him.”

Nasty stuff this :ugh:

Solid Rust Twotter
23rd Sep 2007, 17:44
So is the rape of babies and children in SA.

LostAndFound
23rd Sep 2007, 18:26
Balewa thanks for reminding us that at least the 419 some bad people in our society do is not in any way comparable to what other people in different places do. This is one of the latest cases in the States;

AN assistant US attorney from Florida has been arrested for allegedly flying to Michigan to have sex with a five-year-old girl.
John D.R. Atchison, 53, was arrested after he participated in internet conversatons with a detective posing as a mother who was interested in letting men have sex with her young daughter, Associated Press reported.
According to court documents, Atchison initiated the online chat on August 29. His correspondence with the detective lasted several weeks.
At one point, Atchison allegedly said: "I'm always gentle and loving; not to worry; no damage ever; no rough stuff ever ever". He has been charged with using interstate communication to entice a minor to have sexual contact, and travelling across state lines with the intent of engaging in illicit sexual contact. If convicted of both charges, he faces up to 40 years in prison, Associated Press reported.

suitcaseman
23rd Sep 2007, 19:06
It really is shocking - but it links into aviation how?

NaijaNinja
23rd Sep 2007, 19:14
Whilst this topic has FA to do with the Wright Brothers or their worldwide descendants, its an interesting diversion from the topics on this forum and i have no objection to contributing my penny's worth. I am now penniless!

Sir Balewa, continue being straight to the point, anyone who defends those bas:mad:ards is one of them!

Funny, your comment about scrutinising all those guys coming to work in Naija. Just imagine a column on the airline application form asking about sexual orientation with an option for Paedophile!

Its a shame our African media organisations don't have a louder voice in the world, they should be using this Western affection for pikin to defend the integrity of most Nigerians stereotyped as a 419er just like lost and found tried to make the analogy earlier!

L&F, that Florida story is sick! Hick!