PDA

View Full Version : RCA / CFMU

ghost-rider
28th Oct 1999, 05:02
Word of warning to anyone flight-planning with RPLs. We got caught out recently by sending a CHG message for a reroute ( which was ACKd by BRU ) before the RPL automatically generated.

When it did generate at IOBT-20hrs, it overrode the CHG we'd sent.

Obvious to experienced bods / bodesses maybe, but can kick you in the teeth if you are unaware !

ooooh matron
28th Oct 1999, 22:52
Does that make YOU inexperienced then?!?

[This message has been edited by ooooh matron (edited 28 October 1999).]

[This message has been edited by ooooh matron (edited 28 October 1999).]

Daifly
29th Oct 1999, 03:10
Nice one Ghosty, it's one to watch out for thanks.

magic69
29th Oct 1999, 05:29
Thanks ghost-rider. I'll mention that to my ops people.

Oooh Matron - you sound a really immature spoilt spotty little brat. Why don't you go and play in a kindergarden instead of annoying people with pathetic responses ! Grow up !

Watcher
29th Oct 1999, 20:23
Magic 69
Regardless of who and what oooh matron is, he's right. Ghost rider now has a bit more experience and will no doubt learn from more of the same. He can now expound on the subject and impress people like oooh matron with his new found knowledge. Your comments, although replying to what would appear to be a sarcastic reply, are a bit harsh.

magic69
1st Nov 1999, 17:25
Hmm - maybe I was a bit harsh. As 'Concerned One' states in another thread, we must be professional here, and I fell into that trap.

It's just that I get hacked off with smart comments trying to belittle other people for no point.

Sorry.

ghost-rider
1st Nov 1999, 17:33
Thanks for the support Magic !

I've been abused by much better people and in better places than Oooh Matron, so that's water off a duck's back !!! :-)

And for the record I never tried to insinuate I knew everything - like anyone in the industry - we're constantly learning, me especially !

concerned one
2nd Nov 1999, 14:48
ghost-rider

Well done, If people would only concentrate on doing their own jobs (oooh matron) rather than slagging off others, they might find out that they didn't know everything either.

Although that said, it does take some maturity to realise that they still have something to learn.