PDA

View Full Version : GOLDAIR OPS

walla
19th Nov 2001, 02:59
ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW GOLDAIR OPS ARE GETTING ON ? :cool: ;) :cool: ;)

VIKING9
19th Nov 2001, 03:09
Like I said before - I'm saying nothing !! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/anon.gif

TicketyBoo
20th Nov 2001, 03:53
Nor am I, but only cause I don't know!

TicketyBoo.

Ali T
21st Nov 2001, 20:27
Ahhhh Wala
Hows life post "Gold Air" I hear you now strut your stuff down LTN way now.

3 Ops managers, 5 controllers and the assistant walk out in six months is taking the p*ss. But I always said if you pay peanuts the staff will walk...."Dont say I didn`t warn them" Oh well that Aviation for you.

Good luck to all the new team down at Biggin Hill don`t let the past cloud your judjment of the company, as it`s probably the best bizjet operator in the U/K just stand up for your rights and make sure they pay you well. For that part of London you should be on at least £23k basic….

RGDS Ali T

:p :p

VIKING9
22nd Nov 2001, 15:26
Ali T - and what cloud have you just fallen out of ??

Salary scales had nothing to do with why ALL the Ops staff resigned within 6 weeks. Look a bit deeper...... much deeper ;)

walla
23rd Nov 2001, 17:34
ALI T , HOW GOES IT ?
LIKE THE VIKING SAID IT WAS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.
I CAME TO LTN FOR LESS THAN GOLDAIR,THE COMPANY WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE OPS TEAM.(AS YOU WELL KNOW) SO BECAUSE OF THE CAREER PROSPECTS I CAME TO LTN.WHAT ARE YOU UPTO ? :) :cool: :) :cool:

Opsmonkey
24th Nov 2001, 13:07
r walla i hear gold air ops has picked up since your departure

VIKING9
24th Nov 2001, 13:36
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/joker.gif

walla
24th Nov 2001, 13:43
AH2000,
Yeh i did hear that.
I also heard that the new team has alot of experience.Not!!!
There is one guy you might Know,ex dispatcher for circus air not worth a penny,or so i have heard.
Oh yeh and he cannot paddle, his kayak is like a longboat.
Ask viking9 you could borrow his spare boat. :D :D :D ;)

Opsmonkey
24th Nov 2001, 13:51
kayak walla you have no concept of reality you must be a muppet?????

walla
24th Nov 2001, 14:01
Did i hit a nerve old boy ?
You can bring the titanic up next week if you can raise her that is.
Any way do not change the thread,this is about GAI not a chat line.
The end. :o :o :o

VIKING9
24th Nov 2001, 15:06
Airheart 2bob - what do you know about GAI anyway?? Maybe you were there once and like the entire Ops team, legged it when day light became visible through the "dense" mist that lurks daily !!!

Ask anyone of the "old" team why everyone left for pastures new and maybe then you can make judgement and pass comment.

Walla - are you completely tangoed yet ??

walla
24th Nov 2001, 15:17
Viking9,
Yeh totally orange,and enjoying every minute.
Hows life with the speedcat ? :p :p

Opsmonkey
24th Nov 2001, 15:28
viking9 i heard you lasted only two weeks before you legged it

walla
24th Nov 2001, 16:08
viking9,
claudia and kp say hi

VIKING9
24th Nov 2001, 20:48
airhead2000 - clearly mis-informed yet again. Where do you get your information from? Previous Ops Managers lasted a very short time indeed, not through want of trying though. Lets just say the Ops Managers of previous, didn't agree with mentality and method. Sad really, but then that's life..... :rolleyes:

Walla - ask KP if she'll marry me !!!

Ali T
24th Nov 2001, 22:03
Ah well its Nearly Christmas good to see you all moved on to bigger and better things. Some times it happens like that I am just a bit bemused as to why you are all so bitter surly thing didn’t get that bad or are you just blowing of steam.

Get wi it........Ali T
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Opsmonkey
24th Nov 2001, 22:04
clearly i was informed by previous ops personel the best of the best left dont you agree walla

walla
24th Nov 2001, 22:07
ALI T, NO COMMENT GUV
AH2K, YES I AGREE BUT THE COMPANY DID NOT LIKE THE GOOD IDEAS OF VIKING9.
THEIR LOSS!! :eek: :eek:

Opsmonkey
24th Nov 2001, 22:10
oh dear walla loyal till the end kiss kiss sad o

VIKING9
24th Nov 2001, 23:12
Airhead by name - airhead by nature http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/MiscBird.gif

VdG
1st Dec 2001, 20:03
g´day gents. Been watching you from afar.

Yes........... it was that bad!

Anyone know of any jobs going around STN? - don´t mind washing the cups ( we always did anyway ) - getting bored with all this sun!!

walla
2nd Dec 2001, 11:32
VDG, how are tricks ?
I did here you had gone to a hotter climate.
How is it all working out and why the rtn to UK.
Say hello to GW.
walla :cool: :cool:

VIKING9
2nd Dec 2001, 12:00
VdG - er do we know each other ??

Walla - have u asked KP yet. Boyo boy that woman is HOT :D

walla
2nd Dec 2001, 13:13
viking9 yes if vdg is who i think he is you will know him.
Yes i told her and she found it amusing,something i should know. ;) ;)

VIKING9
2nd Dec 2001, 13:43
VdG is a HE !!! The plot thickens. What's the story with JW in USA and who is this clown airhead2000 ??? :rolleyes:

walla
2nd Dec 2001, 13:57
never heard anything more about JW. As for airhead ,he is a good guy at GAI,he was winding you up after getting info from me.
All harmless fun.
Thanks for the sita, she new you would reply with something like that.
walla

Opsmonkey
2nd Dec 2001, 14:49
dear mr viking i was acting on walla's info as you know where i am well enough said.
just a prank from that airhead walla.

VIKING9
2nd Dec 2001, 15:04
As you put it so nicely airhead2bob, all is forgiven. Hey walla, is my secret out of the bag then ???? Always had a soft spot for KP, always will ;)

walla
2nd Dec 2001, 15:21
Na she keeps all her secrets to herself.
She is getting married next year did you know ?

VIKING9
2nd Dec 2001, 16:07
MARRIED !!!!! Oh no I'm gutted :eek: What on earth will I do ???? :rolleyes:

com sport
2nd Dec 2001, 21:23
I'd go and get an Aldershot F.C. season ticket if I were you!, can't guarantee you'll be any less frustrated though! :eek:

VIKING9
2nd Dec 2001, 22:18
We digress, but KP is an absolute Darlin.... so I say no more ;) Talking of frustrated, can't get any worse than me seeing all these a/c departing and mine in the hangar in bits :confused:

walla
2nd Dec 2001, 22:27
Yippee!!!
Home time,nights tomorrow.
viking9 more time for letching if the a/c are not flying.
walla ;)

Ali T
5th Dec 2001, 19:26
Walla you must have a cushy job as you must spend all of it on PPRUNE.....

Cool or what..

walla
10th Dec 2001, 15:01
Ali T
No, not a cushy job,its just a lull in my work and i am just taking a break.
(stops you going crazy)
walla :cool:

Texasgirl
12th Dec 2001, 06:17
Walla, Viking9 and the rest of you.. I know you from somewhere! How's things? Looks like GAI Ops is still running?

VIKING9
12th Dec 2001, 14:25
Running is the word Texas Girl, running out of steam ???? ;)

walla
13th Dec 2001, 00:25
Hey TG how are tricks ?
Did you get me e-mail? GAI are still up and running,but all the old team seen the light and left.
Last man out swithed off the lights two weeks ago.
Are you still in the states?
walla :p :p

Texasgirl
13th Dec 2001, 02:06
Walla, still here but working on it. Yup sent u email. BTW- Did the last of the rat pack go to a good home? What's happening now? Heard they've got "experienced staff" out there (GAI)? TG

Texasgirl
13th Dec 2001, 02:10
VIKING9- Sounds like you know what you're talking about? Not quite sure if we've met? Or are you just "in the know".

Walla - Heard that an outfit out of STN is looking for a few good men. Know anything about it?

Daifly
13th Dec 2001, 06:32
Don't know about the outfit at STN, but Gama's (http://www.gamagroup.com)got vacancies (will we ever have a successful recruiting campaign!?) Quality people would be welcome! (ahem - no, not an advert, oh no). Ad on website from tomorrow pm (13th).

walla
14th Dec 2001, 01:41
:D :D :D
TG,
THE LAST RAT IS NOW AN AATC, AS FOR EXPERIENCED STAFF, MMMM.
YES YOU DO KNOW V9. AND FINALLY NO I AM NOT AWARE OF ANYTHING AT STN AS YET, BUT AS DAIFLY SAID " THEY ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED STAFF AT GAMA"
SEE YA
Walla :p :cool:

Opsmonkey
14th Dec 2001, 03:13
hello texas girl :) :)

Golden Nugget
15th Dec 2001, 19:06
So, all the old boys back on one site. VdG, Walla and Viking 9. Good day guys. And to Texas girl, hello. Vdg, I said to keep in touch!

GAI ops still runnin. Getting better every day, still the same old gripes from the pilots but not too bad all the same. What they lack in is leadership, and I dont mean the ops manager, I mean higher.

To the boss, stop bollockin people, give them some credit and it will all work out better. Try accepting ideas from people who actually work there every day.

I rest my case for now.

Me, oh you dont know me. :D

VIKING9
15th Dec 2001, 20:45
Some things will never change though. You can have a good Ops team, you can have good pilots. If it aint right at the top, then the soldiers fall over :rolleyes:

Texasgirl
16th Dec 2001, 05:52
Airheart2k- Hey there. How's everyone treating you? Enjoying it?

Golden Nugget- Loved the post. Kudos to you. BTW: I'm SURE I don't know you. It seems like I'm finding there's a lot of y'all around here that I "don't know". (smile)

Texasgirl
16th Dec 2001, 06:00
Walla- looking for "The last rat" at GAI... is he on Pprune? You know how he adores computers! Can we find him?

Opsmonkey
18th Dec 2001, 20:41
texas girl its cool here
how about your self do you miss it

Opsmonkey
22nd Dec 2001, 00:30
texasgirl-its cool here and as for the team they are getting there.about the height of the board
wink wink weh hay.have a nice christmas
airheart2k

Texasgirl
23rd Dec 2001, 19:18
Airheart2K - Have we spoken before that you can remember? How long have you been in the business?
Merry X-mas to you too...Texasgirl.

Walla- Want to know more info about you're new gig. Do you like the company? Decent pay? Room to grow? Find me.. Texasgirl

Texasgirl
23rd Dec 2001, 19:21
Airheart2k- The board was a joke among friends. I'm sure he got a laugh about it!

walla
25th Dec 2001, 00:42
TG,
Yes i am enjoying my job, money is good and the crack is even better.
Going back to the boards,(do you mean a little higher ? )
Have a nice christmas and a happy new year.
walla :) :) :)