PDA

View Full Version : KLIFA in Malaysia

flytoo
20th Sep 2007, 14:41
Hello,:)

I would to get some information about the KL International Flight Academy in Malaysia. Does anybody have anything to share?
I saw on their internet site that they are looking for flight instructors.
Any insiders to tell us about it?:ok:

Happy flying to all!

Flytoo

roxar
22nd Sep 2007, 04:04
KLIFA is not a fs if i not mistaken..
their give the ground school and flying with basair..

cruisercruiser
2nd Mar 2008, 07:23
Hi,

KLIFA has a booth in the career fair currently held at suntec city. Those who are interested to find out more hsould go take a look! Hope this didn't come too late.

Cheers

cyyap3
3rd Mar 2008, 05:30
KLIFA is already now certified as a flight school by DCA. They got their certification in November 2007. That's why not many people know about them and they are pretty new. Anyway, their academy is in Johor and their HQ is in Bangsar. Currently they have 3 batches if not mistaken of CPL holders that did the abridge programme in Australia and are now currently doing their conversion in Johor's Senai airport. I think there will another 2 or so batches coming back for their conversion.

Their first batch of ab-initio students started on February and are taking in more fresh bloods every 2 months. They currently have 1 eagle 150b and 4 piper warrior for their single engines. And a Piper PA 34 - 220 T Seneca IV, Light twin engine aircraft. Since they are taking in more and more students and are growing rapidly, i guess they would be looking for flight instructors and ground instructors. You can always check out their website or go to their HQ and ask them if you have any queries.