PDA

View Full Version : Jobs Info

opsbod
2nd Oct 1999, 04:56
Not a good week for ground staff at LTN, first Air Foyle lay off 9 ops/crewing staff due to re-structuring and then poor Debonair go T-U.

If any readers are effected by the above try the following:

easyJet - Looking for a crewing senior,
crewing juniors and Ops Officer/s

JEA - Oportunities in Ops and Crewing.

GDEBA
2nd Oct 1999, 16:45
THANKS FOR THAT INFO... ALL AT DEBONAIR SHOCKED AS RUMOURS ATTHE START OFTHE WEEK WERE THAT SCHEDULE OPS WOULD CEASE, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE WORSE.....

OPS BOD - DO YOU HAVE CONTACT DETAILS FOR EASY OPS MANAGER..

WAS AN OPS CONTROLLER AT DEB... AND INTRESTED FOR SAME POSITION...

[This message has been edited by GDEBA (edited 02 October 1999).]

jaguar
2nd Oct 1999, 20:40
always worth trying TransAer, good ops and crewing staff are like golddust

ooooh matron
3rd Oct 1999, 00:54
GDEBA

Suggest u e-mail Obsbod direct (check his profile). EZY r interviewing on Tuesday for an Ops Controller. mail Opsbod quick!!

Sorry, thought it best not to give out contact details on pprune.

skywaysaustralia
3rd Oct 1999, 08:37
We're looking for schedulers, rostering and crewing staff next year for our operation.

Please email to your contacts my email as we will be advertising next month for ops staff.

If they're interested and have the right to work in Australia then let them know, thankyou.
Skyways International Australia

Vulture
3rd Oct 1999, 18:57
It looks like I may be about to lose my medical cat as an ATPL(H), instructor and CPL(A) having landed a job as a First Officer on B 757s following many years in the forces on helicopters.

I want to remain in aviation and thought I might be useful in Ops or Crewing, maybe training or Flight Safety would be of interest.

I wonder if anyone could give me some info on what is needed, who to talk to and any tips/advice generally.

I would prefer to remain in the South West but would relocate for the right job. Thanks.

sloppy
4th Oct 1999, 02:06
Replying to Jaguar
At Transaer you get the feeling you are only there until there is an Irishman good enough to do your job.

To those in Debs/Foyle, like a lot of others in this indusry, I have been in the same boat. I hope all goes well

opsbod
6th Oct 1999, 02:27
In reply to Vulture.

You may have problems with being down ij the S-west. Options really are Jersey European at Exeter or Brymon at Plymouth.

I know JEA are currenlty searching for Ops and crewing staff but I suspect the salary may come as a shock compared to your F/O pay.

As for jobs in safety, security or technical on the gound side I know most airlnes are usually looking for people. You might consider also performance and evaluation of aircraft and/or route planning.

e-mail me if you want contact details for JEA, don't know if I can help much with Brymon.

Daifly
6th Oct 1999, 11:21
Brymon were looking for Ops and Crewing Officers a couple of weeks (may be this week I can't find my copy) ago in Flight. Based in Ops at PLH.

blackadder
7th Oct 1999, 03:31
Skyways International ........ Bwahahahaha
Do NOT get suckered into this, it's another Luke Butler SCAM.
http://www.angelfire.com/sk/skywaysintl/index.html

THE WEBSITE LISTED ABOVE IS 100% BULL****.
Check out the "Skyways International Pty Ltd" with the ASC in Aus. http://www.asc.gov.au/
There is no such company. (surprise, surprise)

The uniformed Sunstruck Parrots in the pix probably came from a clip art CD Rom.
any legitimate company would NOT be listing a yahoo or hotmail address. :)

Perhaps an invoice for advertising should be sent to Flukey Lukey.

------------------
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by blackadder (edited 07 October 1999).]

DanishPilot
7th Oct 1999, 12:41
Here is the REAL Skyways - in Sweden:
http://www.skyways.se/english/skyways.html

Wonder what they say to "Skyways International" ...

Flashgit
9th Oct 1999, 23:15
If you are thinking of taking a job in Eire you need to understand the different way things are done there. Not trying to be smart but business is done in a different way.

[This message has been edited by Flashgit (edited 09 October 1999).]

CI300
10th Oct 1999, 04:40
Flashgit, care to expand a little on that.
I am thinking about going to Eire.

jaguar
12th Oct 1999, 01:13
Sloppy

well maybe you came up to your handle, if you could not make the grade then you should not be there, T7 is not like that,

rgds jaguar