View Full Version : GF rumours

ODMEA
19th Sep 2007, 04:07
As a well connected pax:p, I have heard from GF staffers that SYD and SIN are being looked at again..albeit on reduced capacity...is that true?

Also, some of the GF 767's are to be bought by Oman Air.

Anyone able to shed light on these rumours?

Cheers
Oddy:)

Albergineman
19th Sep 2007, 10:47
I believe SIN and HKK will return but SYD very unlikely and the likely new destination will be Zurich and Munich to name a few, let's see...
About the 767, the chances are good since Oman will be out in October.

felipe56
19th Sep 2007, 11:18
ODMEA

Sorry, am I missing something here? If you are so well connected why are you asking the masses?

notrocketscience
19th Sep 2007, 12:11
I think he means that he makes good connections through Bahrain because of the new wave system: maybe he is being complementary about GF for a change?

ODMEA
19th Sep 2007, 23:19
Relax guys..I heard a rumour from GF staffer who also heard it as a rumour...was seeking clarification from ppl who actually work in the palace. Sure I'm connected, only because of extensive flying-I hardly have access to such company info, otherwise why would I ask here???:ugh::confused:

Thanks Albergineman for the update.

Oddy

ODMEA
20th Sep 2007, 01:39
Ah those where the days and my first experiences of premium international travel. GF was really great back then boutique, exclusive and quite exotic esp from Sydney.

Oddy

Bombay HF
20th Sep 2007, 01:49
What happened? Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways, Air Arabia, Jet.......the list goes on.

Capt Al Fakhem
20th Sep 2007, 15:47
More like the constant greed quest.