PDA

View Full Version : Help please if you can....

HelpAOpsGuy
26th Sep 2001, 20:36
Hi to all friends in the flight ops, crewing and dispatch.
I would like to ask if anyone know any company which currently recruiting Ops Controller, I have about 3 years experience. Due to come problem in the company, I am seeking a job asap.
If anyone can help I will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help..

HAOG

OO-AOG
26th Sep 2001, 23:02
It's unfortunately very bad days for all of us. 2 of my experienced colleagues were fired yesterday due to the business slowdown.
I wonder if at least one airline will offer a job in the following monthes. Any ops availability should be put online here asap.
Does someone knows what's the current employment situation in the various Middle East's ops? Anyway good luck to you.

CargoOne
27th Sep 2001, 02:28
Volga-Dnepr STN office was looking for ops controllers several weeks ago. I'm quite sure they not affected by industry's cuts. Nevertheless understood they looking for really experienced people, with worldwide operations experience, knowlegde of traffic rights issues (a lot of OPS staff at EU operators even can not imagine what is that), having experience with Africa and war-risk areas.

cj
27th Sep 2001, 02:55
HAOG - hae sent u a private mail. Hope to hear from u.

fcit
27th Sep 2001, 11:37
Noticed two OPS listings on totaljobs and aviationjobsonline. Both appeared to be on a temporary basis.

Good luck
fcit

The Groover
27th Sep 2001, 14:48
I couldn't agree more
I think an amnesty on advertising jobs (or at least no bolockings from the powers that be !!)for the time being on these pages make sense while many of or collegues are in uncertain times

TG

------------------------------
We continue...........