PDA

View Full Version : Job situation

capt pinhead
26th Aug 1999, 05:47
What is the job situation like for crewing/ops staff around the uk and overseas. Does anyone now of any overseas contracts or anything in the uk.

Daifly
26th Aug 1999, 19:06
There are always jobs around for those with some experience, we all tend to move companies every few years! (Corporate Aviation anyway - don't know about the big boys. But it can be difficult to break into - again it is, as ever, who you know.

jaguar
26th Aug 1999, 23:46
capt pinhead, chk flt intl this week parc are looking for crew schedulers based spl,also have a lead in eire if interested let me have ur e mail

Ampthill air
27th Aug 1999, 14:18
Capt Pinhead
Depends how far you want to go. If you are prepared to expand your horizons and take a few chances there are definate possibilities out there. I moved from the UK 3 years ago to set up an Operations department here in the Pacific - good experienced people are hard to come by down here so for talented people able to extend themselves a bit there are rewards. Life style hard to beat in this region particularly if presently in the UK. If you want to know more post your address and I will provide further info.

ghost-rider
28th Aug 1999, 01:21
Ampthill Air - do you need dispatch licenses in NZ ??? If not - where do I apply ???

please email details :

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by ghost-rider (edited 28 August 1999).]

Daifly
28th Aug 1999, 12:38
Ampthill Air - would be grateful for any further info - will also happily provide my details, though not on here, if you want.

[email protected]

Dispatch Boy
28th Aug 1999, 16:35
Would appreciate any additional info on possible overseas positions.
Also anybody have any run-ins with recruitment agencies ..... good/bad or any
to steer clear of.

Cheers
Jr

groundstaff
30th Aug 1999, 12:04
Ampillair
please can you send me details on what is available in the pacific or their abouts.
thanks
my email is : [email protected]

orange juicer
30th Aug 1999, 19:33
Ampthill air,
Please send further info to [email protected]
my details on request
thanks

CI300
1st Sep 1999, 09:16
First. You dont need a despatch license in NZ. I havnt heard of any positions apart from our own (2 x despatch). For info mail to [email protected]. I wouldnt mind some info on jobs elsewhere too. Any in Eire?
Also, whats the pay like over there?

CrewBod
2nd Sep 1999, 00:14
Please send me further information to [email protected]
Will send my details on request

Captian Slackbladder
3rd Sep 1999, 02:32
Does anyone know of any crewing opportunities in Canada or the USA as I'm interested to make the move.