PDA

View Full Version : 16 or 17 seats?

jamesarmstrong
13th Sep 2007, 14:29
Looking to charter to Dubai early in the New Year. 16/17 people (several kids) any ideas below a A319?? any heavies out there that can take this number?

Stop en route is feasible.

Thanks for any advice.

ja

JustWilliam
13th Sep 2007, 14:31
Challenger 850? - needing a stop obviously

Aslak
13th Sep 2007, 14:55
check your p.m.'s!

old,not bold
13th Sep 2007, 14:56
What's wrong with buying 16/17 1st class seats on the carrier of your choice, have some comfort, nice movie, no stops, bloody good meal, limo pickup, no hassle in immigration/customs if you pick the right carrier.

Unless you really need to spend at least twice as much on a charter for an aircraft big enough for the group, but quite uncomfortable for a long trip. Fantastic meals? Forget it. That's just my very rough guess of the cost. Don't forget you'll be paying for the dead leg as well, ie all the way back. In a previous existence I would have given you at least 40% off the published 1st class fare for a group that size, and carried you in the front instead of the usual freeloaders and staff.

farmer jo
13th Sep 2007, 17:07
We have an 850 for Charter, down to Dubai is non stop, back possibly a stop, but pm me some details and I will get you good price (crew discount !!) I'll fly it myself I like Dubai !!

ATP

jamesarmstrong
14th Sep 2007, 13:15
farmer jo - check you pm's
ja