PDA

View Full Version : Flybe interview

pa38 spinner
12th Sep 2007, 19:28
Hi everyone. Im quiet new to this forum but would realy appreciate any feedback that anyone has with regards the Flybe interview. I received a phone call at 3pm today asking I would attend a 45 minute question seshion and interview on friday of this week. Not much time to prepare but cant let an oppertunity like this fly away (excuse the pun). After a year of modular training and 2 years of hard work instructing ive finaly had the phone call. Any help would be very much appreciated.

MVE
13th Sep 2007, 00:00
1. take a good look at the website and review any info you can find in the news or on the internet about the company.
2. Review your groundschool notes about the differences between a jet and a turbo prop
3. Examine the differences between an 'old' turbo prop and a new turbo prop.(ieQ400)
4. How happy are you to be based anywhere on our network
5. Can you live on the fo's salary
6. What do you know about the q400/145/146/195
7. What do you know about Flybe's business plan
8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of regional flying
9. Think of CRM/human factor type questions and come up with some reasonable answers
10. Think of a time when you showed leadership, made a cockup, corrected a cockup, showed good customer awareness/service

Hope the above helps........

pa38 spinner
13th Sep 2007, 17:38
Hi MVE. Thankyou for your advice. I realy appreciate it.

Hour Builder
13th Sep 2007, 21:15
pa38 can you let us know how you get on, and how close MVE's advice was to reality.

HB

Deano777
14th Sep 2007, 13:30
pa38 spinner

Ignore the idiots who are quoting your spelling etc, MVE has it about right with some admissions, send me a private message.

D777

Hour Builder
14th Sep 2007, 17:23
Deano, have you been to a flybe interview? I'd be keen to know additional info you have to offer.

pa38 spinner
14th Sep 2007, 20:14
Hey D777. Thank you for your kind words. Spelling has never been a strong point of mine but im working on it. Had a call this morning telling me the interview has been moved to next thursday so a bit longer to study. I knew someone would pick up on it

5 RINGS
29th Sep 2007, 12:26
Hello Gentlemen,

I'm very interested to hear from people who recently attended FlyBe interview. Mine is scheduled in late november and an up to date description of these 45 minutes would be very handy!

Will check the website as well as Q400.Com of course.

Any suggestion welcome (JAR-OPS1, air law and so on)

Cheers,

5 Rings

5 RINGS
2nd Oct 2007, 07:25
I obviously asked a very boring question, but should someone bother answering with up to date information, I think this would help the huge bunch of guys who will attend FlyBe's interview in the coming weeks.

Thanks for help guys.