PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

PompeyPaul
12th Sep 2007, 08:25
Brown wallet through the post today. Can't help but agree that £164 for a £10 (at best) wallet and a few pieces of paper feels like a swizz, but let's not forget all of the other great work the CAA does.

BRL
12th Sep 2007, 08:40
Looked out the window this morning to bright sunshine, or was it PP's smile!!!!! :D

maxdrypower
12th Sep 2007, 08:53
well done PP hell of an achievement , now get out there and start enjoying your flying and spread those wings , G-EMMA you cant be far behind surely

maxdrypower
12th Sep 2007, 08:59
excellent keep at it , there really is nothing better in my opinion

julian_storey
12th Sep 2007, 09:39
Good work! :D

Being able to fly is a very special thing. Make sure that you make good use of what you have and definitely try not to become one of the huge number of people who gives up on flying!

Keep it interesting - and keep learning new stuff. You'll be surprised how many friends you find that you have once you suggest trips to France for lunch. On a cost share basis, a trip to France for lunch costs less per head than a big night out in Guildford :)

12th Sep 2007, 15:19
Well done PP! I have just booked my first two flying lessons for Friday at Barton. Looking forward and can't wait for it!!!!

maxdrypower
12th Sep 2007, 15:33
may see you at barton at some stage 421 youll love it lets hope good things for the wx friday