PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Road Show

lomo
10th Sep 2007, 12:06
For those that are interested, just had this forwarded to me from my buddy in the sand pit.

Emirates Information Sessions in Johannesburg for Experienced Pilots
12th and 13th September 2007

Representatives from Emirates Airline will be coming to conduct information sessions in Johannesburg on 12th and 13th September 2007.

Venue: Hilton Sandton
138 Rivonia Road
Sandton

Timings: Wednesday 12th September – 1.00 – 4.30pm
Thursday 13th September – 8.00 – 11.00am

The information sessions will provide more information on Emirates, our selection program, the benefits of living and working in Dubai (including detailed information on our salary package and other associated terms and conditions) and some personal perspectives from a current Emirates pilot. We will also be available to speak to you following the presentation to answer any additional queries you may have about Emirates careers or living in Dubai.

We encourage you to attend one of the sessions to hear more about the benefits of a Flight Crew position at Emirates.

A representative will also be available on both days to review your experience. If minimum requirements are met, an invitation to attend a selection program in Dubai will be extended on the day. We aim to have all interested candidates assessed prior to the end of October, dependent on availability.

We ask you to bring the following items:

· 1 passport sized photograph
· A copy of your online application (if available)
· Your original Licence and Medical Certificate
· Verification of your flying hours (logbooks or certified statements)

Emirates' minimum requirements for Direct Entry Captains and First Officers can be found on our careers website (www.emiratesgroupcareers.com).

We look forward to meeting you.

Donna Rawson
Recruitment Manager - Flight Operations
www.emiratesgroupcareers.com

Ketek400
10th Sep 2007, 15:18
Also they will interview pilots with less than the minimum 2000 hr Jet. If you have just 500 hrs short of that they will interview you. You will however need to have the 2000 by the time you join.

Good news for some I hope?