PDA

View Full Version : clx-pilots wanted

inop
4th May 2001, 22:20
...starting soon at clx, i would be grateful for some information regarding shuttling.
(stand-by accomodations,rosters,id-tickets,etc).
thank you

CargoRat2
6th May 2001, 18:16
Where to/from? Drop me a mail.

------------------
rgds Rat

Moonbeam Purple
7th May 2001, 21:12
Hi inop,

I shuttled two years between DK and LUX without big problems. You have a block of 6 or more offdays in each rosterperiod, which makes it possible to "go home!"

However the rostering was in my eyes the big problem. It was very difficult to plan anything with your family and friends, cos' you have no fixed offday system, and you must request your VIP days a long time in advance! You are entitled to 9 offdays for every 28 days roster period.

With regards to standby acc., there's a place close to Trier, called "Salvatores". It is more or less the home of at least 40 CLX pilots. They charge you something like 50DM per stay, breakfast incld. You will always meet other colleges there before a flight!

ID tickets are available from a good variety of European flagcarriers, except LUXAIR(Only 2 pr. Year :rolleyes: )

I wish you the best of luck - you will be joining a great team of dedicated pilots - flying a wonderfull aircraft - and visit many interesting places all over the world!

Moonbeam P.

[This message has been edited by Moonbeam Purple (edited 07 May 2001).]

inop
9th May 2001, 21:17
hi moonbeam,
just want to say thank you for your answer,
all the best!

Espresso
12th May 2001, 01:59
Hi inop,
you will at least get 744 time out of it... but forget a fast upgrade or a pension worth speaking of. CV might stop expanding and you will be the last on a long list. The rosters are ok if you can handle 16 day trips - the starting pay is low but there is talk of change and DONīT MOVE TO LUX - you would regret it.
All the best and see you soon...