PDA

View Full Version : Terms and Conditions in corporate aviation

270/55G75
7th Sep 2007, 08:21
I would like to compare T&C's in corporate. I am a captain with Netjets and looking to compare "the best package in the industry" with the others.

Base salary : 98500 Euro/ year (captain year 2)
Net/month : 5900 Euro after tax

Per Diem : 70 Euro / day
Pension : 500 Euro/month company contribution
Profit share : after 3 years in rank (3000Euro) if nje makes profit
Medical insurance : Bupa paid by Netjets
Roster : 6 on 5 off
Vacation : 24 days/year

Many people leaving for the better.

south coast
7th Sep 2007, 09:18
500 Euros a month is the maximum they will put in and to get that you have to put in a 1000 euros a month...

How many people do you think can afford to 'loose' a 1000 euros from their monthly salary.

NJ will contribute half of what you put in to a max of 6000 euros a year, thats the policy.

As for 24 days leave, that is not the standard, to compare against other companies, you should compare standards and not long term perks.

270/55G75
7th Sep 2007, 09:28
south coast I do not understand your reply. I want to compare against other companies (TAG-PRIVATAIR-GLOBAL, etc...)
I state the facts and would like to see other fact and probably many other too.
And yes what I wrote is factually correct.

south coast
7th Sep 2007, 09:38
Where did I say anything you had said was incorrect.

However, when you state 500 euros, it is not that NJ will contribute 500 euros no matter what, you have to contribute 1000 to get that from them.

I have just stated the rules of the pension policy so it is more realistic.

I only get 22 days leave with NJ and so do most of the employees.

I suppose you have to compare what YOU would get if you were to join one of the companies you listed, and that would be the standard package of that company, not a holiday entitlement which has been built up over an extended period of service within that company.

Thats the point I was making.

Flintstone
7th Sep 2007, 10:15
With TAG UK basic salaries vary slightly from aircraft to aircraft but a Falcon/Challenger aircraft captain would expect:

Basic £75-80,000.

Per diem £46.

BUPA.

Pension 5% contribution by company irrespective of employee input.

Rosters vary again but mainly equal on/off time be it a week, two weeks or month dependant upon basing.

Minimum 28 working days leave ie, Mon-Fri so if you count weekends that's as much as 38 days off.

Best bit for me? Not having the day to day hassle from Lisbon. Blood pressure normal, stress levels zero.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know more.

south coast
7th Sep 2007, 10:21
Respect Mongo...

Flintstone
7th Sep 2007, 13:44
Brudder............http://www.totalgamerzone.com/forums/images/smilies/Ronalwiitard-1.png