PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

kiwi chick
7th Sep 2007, 04:00
How do we find Moderators when we need one?

Is there a list or special smoke signal we sent out? LOL

green granite
7th Sep 2007, 07:00
Just post something very rude and they will find you. :hmm::E

Whirlygig
7th Sep 2007, 07:21
At the bottom of each forum page there is a list of the moderators for that forum. PM the appropriate one!

Failing that, at the bottom of each page is a "contact us" link.

Cheers

Whirls

Saab Dastard
7th Sep 2007, 12:02
Rub the magic lamp works too...

But due to time zones there may be a noticeable time lag!

Both green granite and Whirlygig speak the truth. To gg's post I would add "blatant spam or advertising"!

SD

BOAC
7th Sep 2007, 12:28
...and, KC, there is the 'report this post' triangle on each post if you need it.

BRL
7th Sep 2007, 22:15
Or you could just give us a ring. Number is in the book under pprune.com......

Saab Dastard
8th Sep 2007, 00:42
Then there's the PPRuNe emergency sky signal (flying pigs)...

:p

SD

Bushfiva
8th Sep 2007, 02:38
KC, you're surrounded by moderators. Try to edge slowly to another thread. Don't startle them, they're a bit unpredictable when they swarm like this. One of them's got a thing about ink cartridges. If you happen to have, say, an Epson C13T050142 black double pack on you, you could drop it on the floor and see if it distracts them.

Saab Dastard
8th Sep 2007, 03:51
Bushfiva, :D:D:D

SD

DaveO'Leary
9th Sep 2007, 20:09
Nothing wrong with the mods on here, cool, in the past i've posted links to the female form:E Artistic type of things....Get a ban, cool. The mil guys love me.

kiwi chick
9th Sep 2007, 20:54
Haha, thanks everyone!

Whirls, I can't see that down the bottom of my page? I looked everywhere before posting, I even tried editing my profile to see if it showed up... what am I doing wrong?

I didn't want to report anyone :ooh:, just wanted to ask a question of someone who was online at the time ;)

Will now back away slowly before they get me... :ok:

mrsurrey
9th Sep 2007, 21:42
The secret is that the mod is called Anna, Anna is her name. And she eventually makes an appearance towards the end of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX79tgB2PVk

All pprune mods look like this, although Danny can no longer pull off wearing the white mini skirt.

Saab Dastard
9th Sep 2007, 22:14
although Danny can no longer pull off wearing the white mini skirt

Are you suggesting that Danny used to pull off (while) wearing a white mini skirt? :eek:

Is it wearing the mini skirt or the pulling off that he is no longer capable of?

Have you any evidence to support this claim? Can he still pull off while someone else is wearing the mini skirt?

Just curious.

Or possibly you may wish to rephrase your statement :O

Oh Lord, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist the temptation.

Doubtless Anna will punish me :E

SD

GrumpyOldFart
9th Sep 2007, 23:31
Doubtless Anna will punish me

Or Danny will.

:uhoh:

BOAC
10th Sep 2007, 08:35
For the benefit of KC (and anyone else who wakes up in the middle of the night just NEEDING a mod:yuk:), you are probably 'looking' at the bottom of the thread page? You need to view the main FORUM page as here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=46) to see the relevant comforter. Then, right at the bottom of EVERY page in the blue bar is the 24/7 'contact us' direct to the citadel.