PDA

View Full Version : Online Application Link Missing - Defo & Deso - Fixing!

alohajec
7th Sep 2007, 02:01
To Anyone Wishing to apply online with CX Direct-Entry F/O and S/O:

I'm a pilot with Cathay Pacific Airways and have been told by friends applying that the links to the ONLINE APPLICATION process on Cathay's website/homepage is missing. This is an error and is being fixed. I just spoke with the managers at Flight Crew Recruitment and they were unaware of it! It has been brought to their attention and they are currently trying to fix it. So Cathay is STILL hiring. They do not distribute downloadable applications any longer. Keep checking the Cathay homepage and click the link "Careers" at the very bottom of the page, (look carefully, it's quite discrete). When that page opens then choose the Flying Position you seek from the list on the left, and hopefully it will be fixed and there will be a hyperlink to the online APPLICATION. Anyone who is successful pls post it for the benefit of all.

Good luck to all of you.

Aloha!

alohajec
7th Sep 2007, 02:10
I'm replying to my own post. It's been fixed. All it took was one phone call, pretty quick! Good luck everyone.

Aloha.

dynamicd
7th Sep 2007, 13:16
Thank YOU!!!

SNS3Guppy
7th Sep 2007, 22:18
Application in for nearly a year now...no word. How to fix that??

barnstormingmustang
8th Sep 2007, 04:43
SNS3Guppy how often do you update?? Good points for me was to update every 2 weeks...hope this helps!!!!

SNS3Guppy
8th Sep 2007, 06:48
Hasn't been every two weeks...every month or two, but there's not much to update. Only aout 60 hours flying in the last 6 months, all pretty hard VFR...but going on a year now...I hear about a lot of folks who seem to get called on short order. Frustrating.