View Full Version : Contractair

Slick
6th Nov 2001, 17:12
They are looking for 73NG crews, anyone got the word on who for ?

Best Rgds

FreezingFog
6th Nov 2001, 22:58
East, very far east :rolleyes:

Slick
7th Nov 2001, 00:46
FF hi mate, you say east. You mean Korea, Figi, whats the word ?, Contractair say they are looking for F/O's, Capts, LTC's, the lot. Last time I looked Korean Air and Air Pacific only wanted Capt's. Has this recently changed ?

All the best

7th Nov 2001, 03:13
Contractair is not looking for crew to supply to anybody yet. The way they work is to fill a database of a certain type of crew, and then to convince the prospective client that they have the people. More often than not, this results in dissapointment for the applicant!

Slick
7th Nov 2001, 11:40
Thks

LimaNovember
8th Nov 2001, 17:43
Slick,

Adding to 126,9; be careful when they want you to sign a paper where you give one agency the rights to present your CV to the airline/operator. Make sure they really have the contract to deliver.

TopsideUp
13th Nov 2001, 18:23
Contract Air are clearly keeping their jobs pretty close to their chest and I was asked to sign a disclaimer tying me to a position through them. However to their credit they have found me a position albeit only for a very short period - employed is employed at the moment. My job was very last minute and I guess I was glad to be in the running and on their books to have had the chance. Can't really complain too much as they is paying the cash !!!!!!!!!

Moules-frites
13th Nov 2001, 18:49
I as ex-colleague from SS who now works for these guys, says that they are straight-shooters who have always given him a good deal.
They seem to be the only agencie doing anything at the moment, I'd keep them onside if I were looking for work.
Hear their doing stuff in Africa now to, any job is better than no job I guess! :D