PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Payrates

brendo82
5th Sep 2007, 10:34
I have seen a few comments here regarding the wages etc for us engineers that they seem to be quite low, i have just started up as an outstation with Ryanair and the pay is pretty good, i get to move around to spain etc and get some good benefits aswell, its good to get out of the cold into some good weather and a good roster aswell. im sure they have vacancies all over europe check out thier website for vacancies.. i think they are recruiting.

slip and turn
6th Sep 2007, 09:03
They say no man is an island ... an outstation maybe, just not in ireland :}

BAe146s make me cry
6th Sep 2007, 10:13
Not sure he'd dare. BNM would tear him to pieces (B) :}

brendo82
6th Sep 2007, 15:21
??????.......................

brendo82
10th Sep 2007, 11:19
Hey ASFKAP,

thanks for your reply, so have you worked there before, if so can you fill me in on a little about where i will end up, you sound very negative about the whole arrangement and i would like to know where you found this info out, the lads im stationed with seem happy! id like to know so i dont end up doing the wrong thing.

apologies for my 3 posts im only new here and i wasnt sure if they were being posted so i put them up a few times not relising they all went up!

i get share options after a year and pension too, also unlimited staff travel straight aaway and then my family gets it after a year, i also get an allowance for my uniform and ID etc, was it different when you were there?

brendo82
10th Sep 2007, 20:51
yeh as far as i know i pay the 25 euro a month but thats for one year for my uniform then i get it paid back at the end of the year and then there is no more charge after that, you only pay for it for one year! and i get a free return ticket home once a month and then the staff travel as i wish so its pretty good! i will contributing to my pension too, it seemed like a the best deal out there so far so i am happy. so have you worked for ryanair? id like to know more from someone who has a bit of experience with them!

i get paid for all my training too!

oppo
15th Sep 2007, 19:18
Please send your application with CV to:
Brendan Mc Donnell
Ryanair
Corporate Head Office
Dublin Airport

i wonder if ole brendo me boy could be one in the same person aka personell ofishhhher ryanair per-chance?? hmmmmmm???????

brendo82
17th Sep 2007, 08:24
haha, we have the same name, how funny! although i went to a guy called Barry when i went there!

well you all seem like all you do is bitch and moan about everything so i am giving up, i was told to come on here if you needed any information and help but i guess you all keep getting up on the wrong side of bed.

well im happy at them moment so i guess thats all that counts!