spoolup
13th Sep 2007, 07:45
No info from anyone?

chiaroscuro
16th Sep 2007, 16:48
What do you need to know?

Pittspilot
17th Sep 2007, 06:52
Luxaviation is a small outfit living in a container in a corner of Parking 5 in ELLX. They operate a C550 und an XLS. Boss is Nico, who would have been a landlord in his former life. I have been there a few times as a subcharter, which was mostly okay.

They were supposed to be bought by Cirrus more than a year ago, but a few month ago Nico explained it was still being an open issue. Cirrus lists the C550 and XLS based in ELLX in its fleet.

Mit Hals- und Beinbruch

Pittspilot

Illessa
6th Jul 2013, 10:15
Are there any up to date infos about Luxaviation? Conditions of aircraft, atmosphere, roster, payment, hotels, etc.? I saw that they integrated Abelag into their group a couple of days ago...

FLEXJET
6th Jul 2013, 10:24
I just heard it's been expanding a lot these recent years, and that the main issue lies with the late payment of perdiems.

No RYR for me
8th Jul 2013, 08:15
Interesting: a small operator, with hardly any aircraft that has been almost non existent for years that outfit takes over a large long established operator...

VERY strange it could mean:

LUX has an owner that is has come in to the money
LUX has an owner that needs to clean or needs to get money out of the country
The long established operator had a problem that made it a bargain to buy

Any other suggestions? Again in my book it is really funny to see such a reverse takeover... :confused:

LearjetGA
9th Jul 2013, 09:54
It's a different company. The name was bought by a luxembourg investment fund active in aviation, maritime services and real estate.

No RYR for me
11th Jul 2013, 10:48
Which fund is that? :8

Klimax
13th Jul 2013, 11:28
I thought I saw an CL300 at Stockholm Bromma from mentioned company just the other day?