PDA

View Full Version : Ba Customer Service????????

Wyler
5th Sep 2007, 06:59
I am off to Oman in October with the family, to see friends and we are flying BA (as we did last year).

We tried to access the BA website to buy the tickets in the Sale but could not get access over a two week period. So, we went via an agent and had to pay a couple of hundred pounds extra. Yesterday, the wife phoned BA to ask if we could still do the check in on line etc. This what she was told:

'Don't use the on line check in, it's a nightmare. It is always going wrong and will just lead to hassle as you will need to do it all again at the airport.'

When my wife asked about poor access to the website:

'It has been a disaster. We have had thousands of complaints. Waste of time, it is always crashing, an absolute mess'.

What the hell is going on???????

manintheback
5th Sep 2007, 07:53
I've never had a problem buying but the on-line check-in is far more miss than hit these days as to wether it works or not.

Avman
5th Sep 2007, 08:28
I was experiencing my fair share of problems with on line check-in (out of DUS) last year (2006) and consistently told BA about it. It never improved.

Mr @ Spotty M
5th Sep 2007, 08:45
I thought BA and Customer Service did not go together.:mad:

Atishoo
5th Sep 2007, 12:33
yeah BA?? what Customer Service? do they have a Customer Service department then? LOL

Beer_n_Tabs
5th Sep 2007, 12:45
Actually.......I find that rather refreshing from a CS standpoint

HONESTY !

Are rare thing these days, granted that if the management overheard your wife being told that, said person may well have recieved their P45.....but I would much rather be told "don't use it coz its rubbish", than to waste my time p*ssing in the wind trying to use the online facility which won't work.

k3lvc
5th Sep 2007, 13:34
Never had a single issue with on-line check in in 200+ sectors BUT if you're travelling as a family with baggage then you're probably better off just selecting your seats online then doing the check in as normal - the queue will be no longer than the Slow Bag Drop you'll have to use otherwise.

five zero by ortac
7th Sep 2007, 12:50
Just remember, whichever check-in method you use, normal check-in or slow bag drop off, you will never see your bag again anyway ! :{