PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit4u and the B737 TR

menikos
3rd Sep 2007, 23:10
Hello,

any feedback about people doing or who have done their TR on the B737 with cockpit4u.

All information are welcomed including time between TR & base training.

Thank you :ok:

menikos
4th Sep 2007, 17:27
No one to help me :(

boogie-nicey
5th Sep 2007, 09:38
They aren't too bad from what I gather but then again I've only heard this from one student and he didn't start of by saying anything bad about them.

I guess you need to visit the school and see for yourself, nothing beats personaol experience plus you can ask them for student referrals.

Sorry I couldn't be of any further help.

menikos
5th Sep 2007, 13:35
Thanks, nice of you.

Wounded Knee
5th Sep 2007, 13:48
Hi I've done my 320 rating at C4U in june/juli and I can do my base training this month! That's 2 months in between for me.

It is a very relaxed team of people and the training I got was very good, especially the sim-sessions. It's not a very big school, which for me made it a nice atmosphere to work.

The best thing would always be to go there and talk to the people. The ticket to Berlin would be little price to pay if you're willing to invest a bigger sum in a TR.

pierreolive
5th Sep 2007, 14:19
Good afternoon,
What I heard from C4U is that they leave you alone in front of your computer screen during the whole theoritical part of the course, which is a shame, especially for a 1st Type Rating.
It can make a real difference to have instructors available at any time to answer your questions.
Bye

Sephore
9th Sep 2007, 11:22
No more information ?

I'm also interested about the B737 TR not the A320 so please if you have any information about the B737 TR, thanks in advance.

Thanks.

pilot4eve
9th Sep 2007, 11:43
http://www.intercockpit.de/

FlyA321
11th Sep 2007, 10:49
Hi!
Ground school B737:
First 3 days self study CBT (PC). Next 15 days training / study with instructor. Instructors are on-site for any help.

Regards,
Chris

TheFlyingDJ
12th Sep 2007, 00:40
What I heard from C4U is that they leave you alone in front of your computer screen during the whole theoritical part of the course, which is a shame, especially for a 1st Type Rating.
It can make a real difference to have instructors available at any time to answer your questions.

Not true. First there are two gentlemen running the place and two ladies doing the administration stuff.
The gents are both pilots. One is actually on the line and the other is the Head of training with lots of ratings including TRI/TRE, let alone the experience he had as a captain in AB.
Furthermore there are lots of other instructors at your service there.
I found that some of the A320 jocks were former B737 drivers, so you can ask any of them about any of the two aircraft.
Ontopic:
Basetraining at this moment is quite quick. Some of the students had to wait just 2 weeks to go onto the circuit training.

JB LFPN FLYER
12th Sep 2007, 03:49
Do those students find a job quickly after ?

I friend of mine did his B737NG TR in Germany but I don't remember the name of the FTO and he found a job within 2 months after the line training but he spoke german as a native .

Is it a big " plus " to speak german when looking for a job after doing the TR in this/German FTO ?

Thank you

Regards

JBB

Sephore
12th Sep 2007, 10:24
Yes you are aboslutely right as the german companies ask the applicants to have a certain level of german not to say fluent.

More comments are welcome.

TheFlyingDJ
12th Sep 2007, 22:11
German language is a big advantage.
The interviews and testing is most of the time in German, so no harm in studying the language while you're there.

169west
24th Feb 2010, 09:27
... anybody did a 777 TR with C4U willing to share his/her experience? Much appreciated, thanks!