PDA

View Full Version : Outlook Situation

Animalclub
3rd Sep 2007, 06:57
I've recently imported all my Outlook Express files into Outlook 2007. I also imported contacts from an Access database - nearly without a hitch.

Some, quite a few, emails have come across with text that is so light (looks like a yellowish tint) that I cannot read it... the background is white.

I checked all the places (that I can think of) for a fix but all the Help "colour changes" refer to outgoing messages.

To add to the situation I received an email last weekend with similar text colouring... so I couldn't read it.

One solution I've used is to copy all the text into a new outgoing email addressed to my self... altering the font colour before sending. This seems a most untidy way of doing it. Are there any other solutions out there... there has to be.

My OS is XP.

I woul appreciate any help.

Saab Dastard
3rd Sep 2007, 11:57
I don't have O2007, but I believe that it may be possible to choose to send / receive only in plain text, not HTML or RTF.

SD

Animalclub
4th Sep 2007, 15:23
A friend found the solution to the problem.

The sample text in "Plain Text" (in the dialogue box which shows how your message text should appear) was a very, very light yellow colour... so light that I couldn't see it (I blame old age!). He just altered the font colour!!

Cheers