PDA

View Full Version : pilot shop

kefz
3rd Sep 2007, 03:28
anyone knows if there's a pilot shop anywhere in downtown kuala lumpur or is there one in malaysia at all?

Merdeka
29th Sep 2007, 19:04
Goto Subang Airport Terminal 3, next to Air Asia ticket counter (on your right when you face the counter) hey don't have much but it's an effort.

Don't let anybody bluff you about Langkawi's HMA though. The Cadets there told me that a shipping tycoon who thinks he knows everything opened a Pilot Shop at the school (HMA) and sells Soft Drinks, HMA umbrellas and T-Shirts.

WHAT A JOKE??? :yuk: :ugh: I guess that's why LATC is suing him 52.5 Million Ringgit = for making a fool of himself . . . kah kah kah http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/icons/mpangel.gif

optimus_prime
30th Sep 2007, 00:38
Oiy, Merdeka, you actually missed out one important piece of information. They sell pilots shirts as well (with HMA LOGO printed all over it). :rolleyes: yeap, that's right, can only use in HMA, no where else.

Oh oh and one more thing, the shipping tycoon you mentioned, I wonder if he is even remotely aware that he is actually in the aviation industry. Those kids actually think they are sailing which is why they ditched the damn thing into the sea. I guess they thought it was an amphibious plane. :D BRAVO.

Merdeka
30th Sep 2007, 13:24
Thanks for the addition Optimus . . . and these shirts don't come with the shoulder strips for epaulets do they?

:ugh: Oops they wear them on the sleeves on ships (I forgot)

Maybe that's why he set up a Flying School on an Island . . . kah kah kah