PDA

View Full Version : well

barnstormingmustang
2nd Sep 2007, 18:07
Is there anything good to say about this airline??? ANY good points?? ANY points at all???:ugh:

spannersatcx
2nd Sep 2007, 18:14
yes plenty, they have the best Engineers in the world.:ok:

Cpt. Underpants
2nd Sep 2007, 21:21
There's a pretty good vegetarian curry (dahl) in dry stores.

cpdude
2nd Sep 2007, 21:30
Executives are paid well!:}

pill
2nd Sep 2007, 21:47
Being able to do a regional flight out of hkg then finishing the duty with a px back to my base, resulting in a 20 plus hour duty day, to save myself 5 hours of overtime. Hang on, that's not that good.

sisyphos
2nd Sep 2007, 23:35
time to command is only 14 years.
failure rates are smaller than at NASA.

sizematters
3rd Sep 2007, 01:21
98% of the people I work with are excellent chaps and chapesses

SIC
3rd Sep 2007, 02:48
The bottom line is there are plenty of good things about CX - and believe it or not I am still proud to be here. It is in many ways a very impressive organization.

The problems lie in very bad industrial relations with not much hope of any real improvement any time soon. Management is intent on extracting more work for less pay forever and ever. Thats the part of their planning they don't publish.
All the employees want to see is that their condition STAY THE SAME. We are not asking for more - just to maintain current standard of living.

This however seems to be too much to ask -

sisyphos
3rd Sep 2007, 10:19
What I also really like in CX is the convenient peg of the HK$ to the US$.

moosp
3rd Sep 2007, 13:41
The rest of the world still thinks it is a cool job, so HKG shop girls go moist when you flash your business card, and first world CPLs think you are Godlike to work for such an airline.

Live the Dream!

Cpt. Underpants
3rd Sep 2007, 15:40
I've just thought of one other thing - Otsumami crackers on Japanese flights.

routetuner
3rd Sep 2007, 16:58
just love it-A SCALE, old travel scheme, medical, cx pay for my Hong Kong real estate, fly the sectors i want , provident fund- what more could I wish for!

barnstormingmustang
3rd Sep 2007, 21:35
NICE!!!!!:p