PDA

View Full Version : Impi in Kigali

Contract Dog
1st Sep 2007, 00:37
My dear friends, I have a friend, no, closer to a sister, on a flight to Kigali, she is going to be based there for one year minimum, she is a bit stressed about the whole deal and is dead keen to hook up with some of the crew as she has spent the better part of 3 years with the boys, and gals in North Africa. She is truly a dear friend and godmother to my daughter and if there are any crew in Kigali, who would be prepared to take her under their wing and show her the ropes, I would be eternaly greatful. Look after her, she has to look after my girl if I smoke it in one day!

PM me

Dog

bearkeeper
3rd Sep 2007, 19:30
Contract Dog,

Take it from me as someone who, over the last few years, has spent a lot of time in KGL that its a very nice place to live/work (and one of the safest places in Africa). Being there for a year should give your "sister" a good taste of Rwandan life and culture and the chance to meet a lot of different people. I would suggest that she attempts to make contact with the Rwandair Express crews who were (when I was last there) a very friendly bunch of guys & gals of various nationalities.