PDA

View Full Version : Info on Loganair Please???

Gillymac25
30th Aug 2007, 08:55
Hi There,
Just wondered if anyone knows anything about Loganair with regard to salary and rosters please??
I'm currently ex-CC (Caledonian, Astraeus) and I'm thinking of getting back into it. However I now live in Paisley so I am only interested in Glasgow based airlines.
If anyone has any relevant info please reply or Pm me?? :)
Thanks very much,
Gill.xxx

wills2007
30th Aug 2007, 12:22
Hi Gill,

They are currently employing in GLA according to rumours. If not at mo then very soon. Get name on list.

Logan are good payers for basic wage. Most walk awai believe with 15 - 18k or there abouts. This is what I have been told by their staff.

Good luck

Seven Fifty Seven
30th Aug 2007, 13:52
Just to clarify those figures. That is fully inclusive of flight duty pay. Basic salary around the 11 - 12K mark rising with seniority.

Cheers

Gillymac25
30th Aug 2007, 21:49
Hi there,

Thanks to both of you for your info - very useful.

Thanks again,
Gill.x :ok:

Broon Ale
30th Aug 2007, 22:49
Starting salary for Loganair cabin crew is £12,890. There's an 8 point incremental scale taking the top of the scale to over £14,000. In addition, flying allowances add on another £300-£400 per month depending on how many shifts and nightstops you do.

An average rostered working week tends to be 5 on 2 off (3 flying & 2 standby). You'll do 4-5 nightstops per month and a typical day is 3-4 sectors. Weekend shifts tend to be 4-5 sectors but this allows more people to have weekends off.

Great job, great people to work with, lovely passengers (most of the time) and on a nice day, some of the best views you'll ever see around Scotland. :ok:

Gillymac25
31st Aug 2007, 09:03
Thank you so much - I have just printed off my CV and typed up a covering letter! Just need the full length photo then I can post it all off and see whats happens.

Thanks very much for replying! :)

Gill.xx :ok: