PDA

View Full Version : Cx Application.

dynamicd
29th Aug 2007, 18:18
I have seen it written in many previous threads that applying to cx early even before you have the min hours helps because it shows that you where interested in cx from the beginning.I decided to do just that but when I opened the page on line I saw that you had to tick that you have the reqs for the position ,in my case the DESO.Is there another way of applying?Is it safe to tick yes to all the boxes just to get the application through?will they view this as being supplied with false information and use it against you if they find out during the interview that you did not have the reqs the first time you applied?I know it takes a long time to get called thats why i want to apply early and start the prep good idea?I have 250tt will start flying with an airline soon.

Macgyver
29th Aug 2007, 18:27
Wait until you mee the requirements, then update every 6 months or so. Do not lie and say you have 1000hrs, current IFR, or ATP writtens, when in fact you do not. Just consider this more motivation to get those requirements done!