PDA

View Full Version : Air Aurigny Interview and Sim Check

modern monkey
29th Aug 2007, 13:58
Hi,

I have somehow managed to blag myself an interview with these boys, which may lead to a sim check if I make a good show for myself.

Does anybody know what to expect? What sim do they use for the sim check?

thanks, MM

Wannabe Airways
29th Aug 2007, 14:08
How much is the Type Rating?

wingedwilliam
29th Aug 2007, 22:23
Well, it's not Air Aurigny, but Aurigny Air Services! Have a look at aurigny.com before the interview, it could be useful...
They mainly hire type rated people (on the ATR of course).

PM me if you want details

WW.

sidtheesexist
30th Aug 2007, 12:21
MM - many congrats on the IVW. I'm not job hunting anymore, but when I was, didn't get a sniff with these boys...............Do you mind me asking your age/experience etc - just very curious really to know what ticks one needs for them to take an interest...............You don't, by any chance, live in the Channel Islands do you???
Best of luck with the IVW

PS Other thread was a good idea - shame it got a minor hijacking despite your quite specific request/instruction :ugh:

newcomer
30th Aug 2007, 16:31
Got a phone call yesterday morning from their ops too, but 2 months too late just signed another contract with someone else. So they must be doing the call about.

pablo2973
2nd Sep 2007, 15:42
ATR42/72 type rating costs around 20000 Euros including the 6 take offs & landings plus expenses ,hotel ,tryps, DGAC fees ,lets say 22000 Euros.
thanks