PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the req's for UTS??

russianthru_thesky
29th Aug 2007, 08:39
Just curious to see if anyone knows the requirements to get in with UTS Geophysics?

AirlinePirate
29th Aug 2007, 11:41
Arr.

Has nae anyone told ye of the sevent' commandment; thy shalt not covet thy neighbour's Cresco? Even if it be shiny an' white an' flyin' around thy Kimberley.

(We did away with t' bit about ass's on t' pirate ships, fer obvious reasons)

Arr.

russianthru_thesky
29th Aug 2007, 13:10
Na thats Kiwi Air's old Cresco with shiny white Paint. They just contracted to UTS. Its all about the FU24s, the 08-600 can wait til another day!!

Whiskey Oscar Golf
30th Aug 2007, 01:47
RTS, that would depend on what you want to fly. If you're keen on the Fletcher FU24 or the 750xl/Cresco then you'll need an AG rating last I heard. You'll be russinthroughthesky at 20m which is way fun if you're into it, a bit boring if you're not.

Word on the street is there's a few other airframes with the company at the moment with plenty of African work. I think there's the odd caravan about and maybe some 210's but I'm not completely sure. They are not a bad mob to work for especially if you're keen on getting the wheels out of the crop.

Reidys Stallion conversion is a wallriding freak too. Be afraid.

Good Luck

russianthru_thesky
30th Aug 2007, 09:36
Haha thanks mate. I know the Stallion conversion all too well, we used to refer to our old one as 'Parts of an aircraft flying in close formation':E