PDA

View Full Version : Simcenter Vs Bondaviation?

autopilot_86
29th Aug 2007, 03:00
Hi Guys Im Planning To Do A B737ng Type Rating With Either Bond Aviation Or Simcenter.they Have Quoted Me Usd 15k And Usd 16.9 Respectively.in Their Feedback E-mail To Be I Notice That Simcenter Was Providing 70 Hours On The Sim While Bond Was Providing 28 Hours.all This Information Is Also Available On Their Website.i Would Appreciate If People Out There Who Know's Well Abaut Both Of This Trto's To Give Me Their Comment's On Which Is A Better Place To Do The Type Rating?(in Term's Of Quality,money Value,etc).thank You.have A Niceday

menikos
29th Aug 2007, 11:41
70 hours on the simu is just impossible, please check again your information :ok:

Alpha_Dog
8th Oct 2008, 05:02
Stay Away ! Bond Aviation Was Kicked Out Of Jet Blue Sims For Not Paying Their Bills. They Are Useng Broken Sims In Miami Now. I Went there Recently - Had The Worse Experince. The Sim Kepy On Breaking Down, Instructor Had No Idea How To Fix The Problem And Apparently Was Causing Most Of Them. Plus, No Flight Briefings, Not Flight De-briefings ! Simply a bunch of incompitent idiots...

Stay Away !