PDA

View Full Version : what is the best compromise airline between GF,QR,EY?

realcapitano
28th Aug 2007, 20:09
Hi folks,

I'm thinking to make the change and start an experience in the middle east.:suspect:
I've been monitoring this forum for some time but I'm still confused on what choice would be the best one between GF,EY,QR regarding working environment, company package (salary,benefits) and place of living.
Question for you all expacts working and living there, what would be the best compromise airline of the above mentioned,regarding the working conditions and the living place lifestyle if you could choose or change?
Any opinion is very welcome .
Cheers...:)

kingoftheslipstream
29th Aug 2007, 05:47
in order to avoid being impaled on the horns of a dilemna...

somtimes it is best not to enter the ring... :)

good luck tho'!

k-o-t-s

EYZ
29th Aug 2007, 06:34
I'm at EY, so maybe I'm biased, but AUH is the best place to live for me, I've spent time in BAH and I just prefer here. Not been to DOH too much, people say its just a little dull, I dont really know.
EY has its problems, but show me somewhere that doesnt, its still quite quick to command and the guys you work with are on the whole a good bunch.
I'm sure someone will now tell you I'm crazy and EY is the worse place on the planet...your choice, good luck.

Severely Jetlagged
29th Aug 2007, 07:04
I'm crazy too and really enjoy living in Abu Dhabi and working at Etihad. The Airline certainly has a lot to complain about but its by far the best job and employer I have had. I will duck for cover now.

loc22550
29th Aug 2007, 07:53
My wise advice:If you have the choice...avoid QR and Doha...Go to AUH and EY.And i think i´m not crazy...yet.
Cheers.

semper fi
30th Aug 2007, 17:49
Give me an EEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a YYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!

what does that spell???

rah rah rah:}:}:}

gimmesumvalium
31st Aug 2007, 03:05
I have thought about this a lot for a while and the conclusion I have come to is that it is like contemplating anal sex. Would you prefer a ribbed condom, or a flavored condom, or an extra sensitive one.......
GSV