PDA

View Full Version : United Aviation in KUWAIT

theaviator2005
27th Aug 2007, 15:34
Hi.

I was Just wondering if anyone ever heard about UNITED AVIATION based in KUWAIT.

Was wondering a little about what their Pay-scale is for F/O soo if anyone got anything i be happy to hear about it...

Thanks

AIS_OFFICER_OKBK
15th Oct 2007, 22:11
It is called the National kuwaiti airways and there are sayings that it will replace Kuwait airways that is fully "governmental"....this is why Kuwait airways is being neglected by it's officials and thank GOD that some of them are now consigned to court for misappropriating with the KAC budget and embezzlement of the KAC budget.....and recently the Kuwait airways chairman have been changed with another one "I don't know who he is"......any way, I still wonder what will happen to Kuwait airways officially??!!!??!!! :}

jimmyg
16th Oct 2007, 14:02
I believe the original question is about United Aviation(dba, Gulf Air Services )KIPCO,

They operate two E-135 Legacy's out of OKBK and do VIP air charter. The company has recently been sold to Tatweer Infrustructure and is now under new management.

I think basic FO pay is around 1200-1500KD depending on your experience level or flight hours. A per diem of 1KD per hour on a overnight trip and 4KD productivity pay per flight block hour. They also speak of a 3 month on 1 month off roster, but has yet to be realized due to staffing levels.

I can think of very few good things to say about the company, as I had a very bad experince with them but that unfortunatly goes for everyone who has worked their.:oh:

CRJusa
9th Nov 2007, 14:07
Thanks jimmyg. Does anyone else have any experience with United Aviation and/or living as an expat in Kuwait City?

farisjet
9th Nov 2007, 20:27
I think its the first private airlines based in kuwait...;)

macpilot145
27th Feb 2008, 04:09
If you don't mind, what specifically did you not like about United Aviation?

I am thinking about going there.

Thanks!