PDA

View Full Version : Macao Written Exams

hawkerjet
27th Aug 2007, 15:10
:ugh:Would somebody with the insight be willng to share their knowledge on the fun I can expect to go through to convert my US ATP to a Macau ATP. I would be happy for any help you can provide; books, web sites, advice, etc. I will be in Macau this October and looking to take some of the sting out of it.
I would also like to hear from anyone who has lived in Macau willing to share their knowledge about what to expect living in Macau. I have logged in to several expat sites, but would appreciate a pilot's perspective on living conditions, apartment locations, food, nightlife etc. I appreciate your responses and Thank You in advance.
E.

n818af
27th Aug 2007, 15:17
Are you going to work for MAX or the private jet outfit? I am studying for the Macau exam and it will be similar to the JAA. You really need a test prep; textbook alone won't do (at least for me). JAA covers several times more of material than FAA. Terminology is also very different.
Have you visited Macau before?

ausflyer
27th Aug 2007, 15:41
Greetings to all,
If anyone has some info' to share regarding Macau's Air Leg' it would be very much appreciated. PM's most welcome from all.
Cheers,
Aus':ok:

spelling:ugh:

n818af
27th Aug 2007, 15:46
Macau Air Leg? :}