PDA

View Full Version : Misrepresentation, misguided or mischevious or a Walt?

camlobe
24th Aug 2007, 18:47
Hi all.

Heard something recently and didn't think too much about it at the time. Then within a fortnight, heard exactly the same thing again from another unassociated source. Not too sure if I should be concerned, and if so, how concerned. I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar boat.

Apache Aviation Ltd is a small, family owned and run, Part 145 maintenance organisation. The business operates out of rented accomodation.

It turns out that the airfield operator, who has no association with the company other than taking rent for the hangar space, has been passing himself off as the owner of my company to at least two other professional aviation engineering business' that I know of.
Who else has he misrepresented himself to I have no idea. Nor do I know if he is making or has made any arrangements, or carrying out any business deas by using my company name and/or approval number.
Have any of you been approached by someone allegedly representing this company whose name is not registered with Companies House as a Director? if so, please advise me as soon as possible.

Maybe I am over reacting. Your comments welcomed.

camlobe