PDA

View Full Version : ATPL theory versus Flying

Currymonster
24th Aug 2007, 13:24
Now that the ATPL theory is out of the way, to those in the know, have I done the hard part now? or is that about to start.. Have heard several people say that the hardest part is definetely the theory. Make no bones about it I am not for one minute thinking that the Flying side is going to be at all easy..

MIKECR
24th Aug 2007, 13:32
The IR is pretty tough going. The learning curve is steap and the workload very high. You'll have lots of days that you just want to throw the towel in! Just stick at it and take every days as it comes.

trainee99
24th Aug 2007, 13:37
ATPL is certainly the ball breakingly tedious bid - surely nobody would argue with that - now you can crack on with the fun part. Whether or not it's the hardest part all depends on what you excel in.. I think the thing with the whole process really is that more than anything else it takes a lot of perseverance - sure there'll be other tricky bits but knuckle down and try to keep faith and it's all doable. Good luck with it and enjoy real flying - great as line flying is it's completely different to the freedom you have especially when building your hours for the CPL..