PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back list

FADAC
22nd Aug 2007, 13:58
Hi guys

There is a list called Ma3asalama Gulfair .. now after the new package lets check how many of you on that list changes their mind and staying in the lovely house of the leadind airline. To all of you who love to talk alot about Gulfair at any and evey time . It's high time for you to go ZIBBB. So join the list and don't be shy .. I'LL ALWAYS WILL LOVE GULFAIR:D

a400
22nd Aug 2007, 14:29
:):):):):):ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::yuk::yuk::yuk::mad:

chrispatrickGA
22nd Aug 2007, 15:16
;) not me.... guys from EY..... := dont make this mistake to go back... you will regret it very very soon.....
I am definetely an EY believer.... by the way over time is now paid in EY.!!!!!... other good things will come up .....:D:D:D

FADAC
22nd Aug 2007, 15:39
I don't konw but i think this ist will be long. If you are leaving to Eithad plzzzzzzzzzzz go but pay your bound , then you will find out what you miss by going away. :ok:

chrispatrickGA
22nd Aug 2007, 19:41
no bound to pay..... wrong person my dear!!!!!!;););) :E:E:E:E

NoJoke
23rd Aug 2007, 02:06
Pay back a bond? So if you arrive at some Airlines they charge a 50,000 USD bond over four years. If another pilot arrives at same Airline already rated, they of course give him 50,000 USD over four years - not. A little one sided. Bonds are an artificial way of stopping pilots from leaving. If you don't want them to leave treat them properly.

Dixons Cider
23rd Aug 2007, 06:51
Welcome back list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

There is a list called Ma3asalama Gulfair .. now after the new package lets check how many of you on that list changes their mind and staying in the lovely house of the leadind airline. To all of you who love to talk alot about Gulfair at any and evey time . It's high time for you to go ZIBBB. So join the list and don't be shy .. I'LL ALWAYS WILL LOVE GULFAIR

un-be-lievable!!!

point8four
23rd Aug 2007, 07:14
Also still waiting for the punchline.....

Desert Diner
23rd Aug 2007, 11:43
I think the package was the punchline.

Imagine to only now realise how much undercompensated their employes were for all that time.

Ibn Kalb
23rd Aug 2007, 12:31
Whats the difference between Gulfair and a pregnant camel with AIDS ??

Dessert Aviator
23rd Aug 2007, 14:43
Nothing!! both been screwed by the management and board.:mad:

Mephistopheles
23rd Aug 2007, 15:06
There are already at least 12 withdrawn resignations. So come guys own up & admit to it & put your names on the 'welcome back' list.

chrispatrickGA
23rd Aug 2007, 15:30
12 guys who came back to GF ... wow!!! that s it? hummm then still 150 to go away.... means aircrafts still grounded in october :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh: , come on, money seems not to be the major reason which leads people to leave.... ;)surprising? not really!!!!!
I wouldn t like to be one of the guys who come back to their decision just because they raised up the salaries.... would feel like a real b...., but in that nice world of aviation nothing will astonish me any more.:oh:

Mephistopheles
23rd Aug 2007, 17:51
chrispatrickGA, have you not left yet cos I thought you were on your way out?

mogley
24th Aug 2007, 03:59
Well I suppose I will own up & say that I was thinking of handing in my resignation by Nov but going to stay around a bit longer. Hell, might as well cuz I have got really 'lazy' as some would put it & I am so very very scared to go to another airline,forget about what my wife & kids want:}