PDA

View Full Version : jet rating with line training

capt.huma
21st Aug 2007, 10:07
hello guys
i want some information regarding my training.i want to get self sponsored jet rating with line training or first officer course.i just want to build my hours up.please if somebody know about this let me know.
i look forward to ur reply
regards

Riso
22nd Aug 2007, 20:59
there`s a lot of programmes out there..try stormaviation.. or simulator experience..... send me some PM`s.. if you want to work in Europe it`s necessary rights to work and live ..and JAA licenses...

capt.huma
23rd Aug 2007, 00:12
Hi
Thank You So Much For Your Reply.i Dont Have Jaa License.i Have To Convert It And I Am Ready For The Conversion.now I Am Really Searching A Jet Rating Programe With Line Training In Europe.i Have Heard That In Europe There Are Alot Of Opportunties For Low Experienced Pilot...i Am A Female Pilot With Only Cpl/ir License.
Do You Know About Sabeena Flight Academy?I HAVE TALKED TO SOMEONE FOR 320 RATING WITH LINE TRAINING.HE TOLD ME YOU SHOULD GO WITH ONLY A TYPE RATING BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT OF AIRLINES WHO GIVE YOU A JOB WITH ONLY A JET RATING....IS IT SO???
Tell Me Your Email Add So That I Can Send You My Details....
I Look Forward To Your Reply

Regards

Riso
23rd Aug 2007, 03:33
[email protected]

but please make sure that you have rights to work and live in europe, otherwise it`s a waste of time...

Best Regards!:ok: