PDA

View Full Version : Shocking News-QR

smart123
20th Aug 2007, 15:37
CRM (CC) gay photo is floating around in the whole company. How is he still being tolerated by AAB?

A300Man
20th Aug 2007, 16:00
Never mind this rubbish, when does the alleged all-white A310 arrive? I want to see a foto of that, please.

capt.magoo
21st Aug 2007, 00:42
CRM (CC) gay photo is floating around in the whole company
WHO GIVES ONE........:ugh:
IF HE'S DOING HIS JOB WRIGHT ...... HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS HIS CONCERN
STOP THE CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR

chinny
21st Aug 2007, 04:29
oooooooo-a little sensitive arn't we???:ooh:

VTSP
chinny

CI100
21st Aug 2007, 06:52
Here is the link to Capt. Magoo's picture

Adam and Steve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MagooAndDog.jpg)

PIPE RIDER
21st Aug 2007, 23:34
So finally , after all this time you needed proof that he is gay?
BIG DEAL

What really matters to us is the missussage of the AIMS automated system, him allowing the corruption that is OBVIOUS in the rostering department, also the revenge cryteria if you are not wiiling to cooperate on days off or if you complain if your 3 days MAD is suddenly changed for a 5 days LOS.

AAB jajaja he doesnt really care with his BY preferences.:)

apaddyinuk
22nd Aug 2007, 04:35
OH MY GOODNESS....There is a GAY person in Qatar Airways??? Surely not....such a thing could never ever happen....not in the aviation industry and certainly not in Qatar!!!! This is totally shocking! If I had known that I could be mingling with those sorts I would never have ever considered a job down there. Disgusting, I dont know what to say, I am shocked...totally and utterly shocked. Appalling....be careful everyone in the Towers....I believe it is a contagious disease, before you know it the Chief will have you bent over his desk!!! :ugh:

surely not
22nd Aug 2007, 14:37
Just in case there is any confusion with the following quote

OH MY GOODNESS....There is a GAY person in Qatar Airways??? Surely not....such a thing could never ever happen....not in the aviation industry and certainly not in Qatar!!!!

I would like to make it very clear that this is not a reference to me at all!!!!

Thanks

Surely not

QNH1013
22nd Aug 2007, 21:24
ha ha ha:ok: