PDA

View Full Version : Air America Flight Centre Daytona?? & Jaa PPL Conversion

tinto-85
19th Aug 2007, 16:16
Hi I'm planning on going over to Daytona in 3 weeks to do some hour building with Air America, just wondering if anyone has flown any of their aircraft? if so what condition are they in and what is the school like etc..

Any info much appreciated..

Also I sent off all the relevant forms & photocopies for getting my Jaa PPL converted to FAA about 3 weeks ago, I got my receipt from the CAA in London but have not yet heard anything from the FAA. How long dose this normally take???

Tinto....

mlee
19th Aug 2007, 17:31
Hi, I’m of to OBA at the same time to complete the ME CPL, drop me an e-mail if you fancy doing some shared hour building.

Regards Mark

B2N2
19th Aug 2007, 19:35
Hi I'm planning on going over to Daytona in 3 weeks to do some hour building with Air America, just wondering if anyone has flown any of their aircraft? if so what condition are they in and what is the school like etc..
Don't know anything about them, fleet on the website looks nice.
always surprising when people ask these questions after they have decided to go somewhere.

tinto-85
19th Aug 2007, 19:59
I haven't paid anything up front so I don't really Give a damn, not only going over for flying, if it does turn out to b a kip I'll head over to OBA and rent a 152.. At least I know what they are like.. But as I fly 172's here and I know the Daytona area I'm gonna try Air America...

Mark I will be arriving on the 10th of sept and if all goes to plan I hope to do some Circuits in Ormond the first day, So i might just see you there...