PDA

View Full Version : I'm a chancer I know

Need money
16th Aug 2007, 12:44
Hi all,

Apologies if this should be in Wannabee rather than rotor !.

I am literally just embarking on the PPL(H) - having gained my Class 1 last Monday (well I need letter from my quack about something that I am hoping will not be too difficult !)

Just wondered if anyone out there in the Bucks / Berkshire area is out doing lonely "boring" circuits and fancies some like minded Company.

I am keen to try and get some additional air experience and just talk all things helicopters etc etc while I start on this long ladder.

I am not sure where I want this to take me (being an old timer 35) but been wanting to fly since I was about 18 - got turned down by the military and here i am now !

Just a thought, please pm me if you have any available seats ! :ok:

Thanks all (and I hope I don't upset anyone in my request !!)

FayeDeck
16th Aug 2007, 13:55
I cant offer you a seat my friend but if you want advice and maybe to visit a flying unit in the UK give me a shout.

I would be more than happy to help / show you around for a day to see what we do on a day to day basis (civil).

Best of luck in your new career............its still the most fun you can have with your pants on!!:ok:

Chukkablade
16th Aug 2007, 22:35
I'm a little far from you Need Money, but if ever your up this way (Jockistan), let me know and I'll happily take you around and about for a few hours. The weather can be unpredictable, and it rains (a lot), but the scenerys great, and there are loads of little out of the way places to grab a decent bacon butty and a cup of tea.

Good luck with it all.

Need money
17th Aug 2007, 09:24
Gents,

Many thanks both for your kind offers.

Chukkablade - whilst Jockistan may be a bit far - never say never - depends how much you want it I suppose :ok:

Faye Deck - I will pm you shortly - I would be more than grateful for a look around / chat etc etc :D I assume you are fairly local ??

Next lesson - Sunday morning - lets hope the weather is not too harsh :uhoh:

Cheers