PDA

View Full Version : Pilot and Flyer Magazines

TubularBells
16th Aug 2007, 11:42
Dear all,

I've got a stash of 2003-2005 pilot and flyer magazines sitting in one of those blue ikea bags and I'm either going to give them away to a good home, or the wife is going to make me throw them out. :rolleyes:

If anyone at all wants a bunch of mags to go through for free (or even someone who works at a flying school who wants them for the waiting room) and you are willing to pop by and pick them up (Aylesbury, Bucks) then pop me a post and we can arrange a pick up. If I don't hear from anyone by 23rd August, I'll assume no one wants them and throw them out.

Many thanks,

TB:cool:

Mr D's
16th Aug 2007, 17:56
email sent

First.officer
16th Aug 2007, 19:54
Got a friend working on his house up in Nottingham at the moment and he gets really bored for something to read up there - will collect them and drop them off for him next time i'm up that way - he also works for the orange company and has plenty of time to read them so feel sure he'd be glad of them on a flight !!:E

Whirlygig
16th Aug 2007, 20:34
Every year, I go through all my amgazines and tear out the interesting articles that have actually proved useful. These I then file in a lever arch file for referral. Then it shows that 90% of the magazine is trash!!!

Cheers

Whirls